Chapter 11: MUSICAL RIDE

Anushka's POV:
All the players went to the bus and I was the last one to enter the bus. Virat was not accompanied by anyone, much to my surprise bcoz almost all the time he and Ro are together.
"Virat, May I sit here? Or this seat is booked already?" I asked
"Sit please" replied Virat with his gentle smile.
"What about your girlfriend Ro? Where's he?" I said and he laughed at my words.
"Nothing, he is just throwing tantrums bcoz I denied his request to buy him Vada Pav...Now, he is trying to trick someone else to buy him one...Such a kanjoos and bhukkad he is" Virat told me and I was wondering how crazy can these two get...
"Okay, so excited much for the shoot?" I asked and in return got a glare..
"What's there to be excited about shoots. Shoots are so embarassing, I mean acting that too in front of so many unknown people and on top of that, makeup and all that shit...The only relief is that these clowns will be there so it will be less boring" Virat expressed his disappointment.
"Okay, so let's not talk about that. What else can we do?" I asked
"Do u have ur iPad" I nodded into a yes
"Then, if u don't mind may I check your music playlist?"Virat asked..
"Yeah, sure...You don't need to ask"
"The thing is music playlist are very personal to individuals. They say a lot about the person. So, that's why it's better to ask" Virat's words left me impressed. He was showcasing some real traits of a gentle human.
He started checking my music playlist and a smile formed on his lips. When he finished I asked him
"So, what does my playlist tells you.?Your views about my playlist" I aksed him faking a mic in front of his mouth.
"You won't believe but your playlist is nearly similar to mine that tells me that you are more like me.." Really? Am I like him? I was stuck in my mind when he continued.
"U have the songs of all my favourites...Arijit, Kishore kumar, and some punjabi songs also...I doubt,if u have copied me.." he said teasing me.
"Oh, come on. Why will I ever copy you?"
"What do u mean, am I not a good person" Virat said making an innocent baby face... He was looking cutest.
"U r so manipulative Virat. You can make anyone agree to you with these eyes.." I said and he just had a laugh.

Virat's POV:
So, Anushka finds my eyes convincing. Should I take this as compliment but why am I thinking so much about her random sentence. Leaving this confusion aside, I handed her one earpod and tucked one in my ear. And, in no time we were into our musical world. The whole one hour journey passed so quickly, we both didn't even realised when we slept.

Third person POV:
The bus halted at the shoot location and Rohit was about to step out of the bus when he saw Anushka sleeping on Virat's shoulder and Virat was himself asleep. He couldn't help admiring them. He called the whole team to show them the scene. Some of them clicked photos, some just admired them while some made plans how to tease them and then Mahi bhai being the forever savior of his Cheeku lightly tap on his shoulder to wake him up. And Anushka and Virat got up and saw the whole team staring at them.

Anushka's POV:
I just realised that I slept on Virat's shoulder. How stupid of me and the icing on the cake is that the whole team was witness to this incident. I got up from my seat embarassed and tried to change the topic.
"Guys, I tried to manage everything but Media was something I couldn't. So, there are cameras waiting to click you just outside the bus. Make sure to step out with a smiling face." I said
"Tell this to Vee who still is not out of his dream land..." said Ro hinting at the awkward scenario while Virat just landed a punch in his stomach.
What I told team is something I am the most scared of. Media, cameras, limelight is something I never craved for. I had to deal with such thing once in a while earlier but Now, Along with these famous cricketers, I will also have to go through this. Let's go Anushka. I was the first one to step outside the bus and the flashes literally made me blind. I stopped for a moment but suddenly Mahi bhai's protective hand landed on my shoulder and he helped me cross the media safely. I just hugged him conveying my thanks once we were out of the media's sight. I feel like I have found an elder protective brother and Mahi bhai also hugged me back as if stamping on what I was thinking.