Chapter 10: CLEARED CONFUSIONS

Virat's POV:
We all were in the ground ready to start our practice and as we expected Anushka didn't join us today. The vibes in the team were dull for obvious reasons, we all had the guilt of whatever happened in the evening but looks like, we will never be able to apologise. When these thoughts were running in my mind. I saw a car halted at the entrance of ground but no, this was not Audi. I got busy with my stuff when I saw Anushka entering the ground with her boyfriend...Aah,even the mention of her boyfriend hurts me. I don't know why. But the whole team including me were first surprised and then had a happy reaction. She stopped after reaching near us. She overcame all that happened, must say she is a strong girl.

Third person POV:
"Good morning guys. Anushka, how are you?" Mahi bhai asked with concern.
"I am fine bhai, how come you all so early today?" Anushka said
"Oh, that because we were not sure whether you will continue or not, so we don't know how to manage time, thus arrived early" Hardik told her everything. Anushka passed a smile.
"Okay, everyone..I shall go now.. you guys continue" said Arnav.... And just when he finished mahi bhai said
"Are wait gentleman, we couldn't have a proper introduction with you. Anushka, won't you introduce your boyfriend to us?" Mahi bhai said and Anushka and Aarav gave a weird look and then bursted into laughter. All the teammates looked at them with open mouth...

Virat's POV:
I didn't understand why they laughed, it was an obvious question that Mahi bhai asked. Suddenly, Anushka managed to stop laughing and started saying "This Idiot and my boyfriend...."
What does this girl mean. Isn't this is what truth is?
"Guys, you have got things wrong... This crazyhead and me.....we are not couple" Arnav said....I mean, Whattt!! They aren't couple, but he said her my girl. But before everything, why the hell I am feeling happy..
"Anushka, Isn't Arnav you boyfriend? I mean what's going on?" Jaddu tried to clear the confusion.
"Nooo...he is not my boyfriend, he can't be... " said Anushka and we still were having our eyes wide open.
Arnav said "Guys, don't get confused. Let me tell you. I am Arnav Sharma... The elder twin brother of Anushka Sharma, unfortunately. This crazy, and mad one is my sister"
Another shock...I mean, he was her brother and so stupid of us all to think all that rubbish. Finally, I can breathe freely. Shut up Virat, what do you mean by this?
"Yeah, he is my twin brother who is elder to me by 2 minutes..." Anushka said with a laugh.
"We are so sorry, we didn't know about this. So stupid of us" mahi bhai apologized...
"Are nhi bhai, it's bcoz of this pagal. He keeps calling me doll, my girl...and leave people in doubt... It's okay" Anushka said and Arnav replied
"Are, what else I call you. You'll definitely won't want me to call you Chaudail in public...Right?" and we all laughed at the cost of Anushka.
"Arnav, what do you do?" asked the ever curious Ashwin.
"Actually, I am the CEO of the company Infosys."...
"Wow, you guys are awesome. I mean Anushka is successful, Aunty runs the business and you are CEO...Amazing" Rohit said and he was nowhere wrong.
But the thing caught my eye is how down to earth these all are. Yeah,I m yet to meet their mother, but these two behave as if they are nothing.
"Okay guys, it was nice meeting you all. I am getting late, I should move now." said Arnav. He hugged Anushka, whispered a take care and then kissed her forehead.. he is a sweet person.
We all once again apologised to Anushka but the best thing was we all were over the last evening incident.
The rest of the day was normal other than Anushka telling us about a Mobile brand who wants to collaborate with the whole team. We will have to shoot for that and that's the worst part. We all agreed and tomorrow after our morning training session we will go on the shoot location.

Next Morning:

Anushka's POV:
I was on my way to ground. Today was the shoot day and only I know how much I had to convince those 15 kids in adults body for this shoot. They made every possible excuse to cancel the shoot because they are scared of camera,I mean really....and they play around 100 cameras all the tym. Must say, I work around some really crazy humans.
I reached ground and was winding up my work when I saw Virat coming towards the dressing room. He sat on the bench and I asked him the reason. He told me that he has suffered a minor cramp so he will be away from practice today. I was busy in my work when I heard him laughing at his phone.
"What's so funny, Mr. Kohli? You are laughing like a maniac."
"You know that I don't prefer Mr. Kohli... That's why u tease me right? I m such a small kid, call me virat.." he said resembling kid's expression
"Okay, baby Virat... Now tell who got you laughing like that?" I said teasing him more.
"Are, come sit na.. I'll show you the video" I sat beside him and I was shocked with the level of comfort we were sharing.
He showed a video of a kid imitating him... And that kid was so so cute...
"Who is this kiddo? He is such a cutie" I exclaimed.
"He is my nephew, Aarav...He is my buddy. Whenever I am at home, we are a team. And the moment I step outside my home, he make these crazy videos and compel bhabhi to send me. he is my stress buster." he was talking with so much love in his eyes. I can feel how much he loves Aarav.
"That's Amazing. And you see,my brother and your nephew's name almost resembles. He is your stressbuster and Arnav is my stressbuster.. we have two super amazing person in our lives." I said the truth.
"Lucky us" Virat said..
It felt very nice to get to talk to Virat. He is good at heart.
"Btw, you don't know but Aarav has seen you" I was surprised at what Virat said.
"Really, when?"
"The day you dropped me, he was eyeing us..." Virat said
"Ohh.. so sad I missed a chance to meet such an amazing personality. Honestly, I want to meet him. U have to fix a meeting for us Mr. Kohli" And I teased Virat again.
"I will not if you keep calling me Mr. Kohli." Virat put a condition and this was a very small price to meet the cutiepie.
And we didn't realise that how we spent 30 minutes talking. The conversation was flowing and I was loving the vibes. Just then, the whole team entered after finishing the practice session and all of them gave Virat a look except Mahi bhai who looked happy seeing both of us talking.

Virat's POV:
I and Anushka were having a good conversation when the team barged in the room. I knew I was in trouble and the look they gave me confirmed it. I also saw Mahi bhai who looked happy, bcoz he was the one who advised me to be normal with Anushka. In no time, Ro called me from another corner of the room. God save me.
"You Harami insaan, what the hell was that" Hardik spoke in Hinglish.
"Either use English or Hindi. What's this language, harry" I tried diverting the topic
"Chal chal...baat mt ghuma.. hme kha ki Anushka se jyada milna jhulna nhi hai...Thode time tk bilkul professional behave krna hai or ab khud hi baat krra tha" Ro said. The thing was, I didn't tell these ppl about Mahi bhai suggestion. These innocent kids were still following the instructions I gave before Anushka joined.
"Are vo na actually, mahi bhai ne us din lunch ke baad mujhe samjhaya ki Anushka bilkul b vsi nhi hai... Or mujhe b lga ki atleast normal to behave krna hi chaiye..bs isliye" I said and recieved a punch in return.
"So, when the hell were you about to tell us this." said Rahul
"Vo to shi hai Rohit bhai ki hmne apna dimaag chalaya or Anushka didi se kaafi baat kri...vrna virat bhaiya ki baat mante to bewajah Anushka di ke saath awkward ho jaate" Rishab also gave me a look.
"Are guys, forget this moron. Look at the positive side, now we can be our craziest self with Anushka and can also invlove her. We won't have to convince ourselves to limit our talks...She is so amazing, so one more member to our mad group." Ashwin said being my savior. Anushka in the meantime instructed all of us to change and get to the bus that will take us to the shoot location.

******************************************************
Hey guys...🤗
I don't think this chapter was that good but please bear with it🥲 I hope you'll love the next updates.... Drop your comments🤩
Keep reading, Stay happy😁