Chapter 57: THE POOL PARTY

(Hey people, please drop some inline comments, It will be really motivating for me)

Third Person POV:
Have you heard of elders fulfilling their kids wishes? If yes, then that's what exactly happening here in Udaipur at a luxurious and dreamy wedding location. Rohit's wish to have a pool party prior to the wedding ceremonies is what the ICT fam is fulfilling. However, there is a slight difference which is that here the elders are same age as Rohit and are also crazy who in their hearts are as excited and happy as Rohit for the party but not like they will say this to him ever.
“Are you ready?” Rohit said barging into Virat's room just like he does everyday only to find a half naked Virat setting his hairs.
“Yes, I'm” announced Virat still looking into the mirror.
“Do you plan to go like this?” Rohit asked confused.
“Or kya? Remember, it's a pool pary” Virat said in response excitedly.
“And then people don't believe when I say you're a fool” Rohit said smacking his own head.
“Why? What's wrong with me now?”
“Na, nothing's wrong with you. Something must have been wrong with God when he created you. Such a dumb creature. Huh” Rohit said with the most serious face.
“Oh Shut up! I know you're jealous of my well built abs” Virat said and started flexing his body.
“In your dreams.. Now, don't waste my time. I don't want to be late in my own party”
“Look who's talking about getting late..” Virat said and gave a sarcastic laugh. Before Rohit could've given another response and they both would've continued this fight for hours, Mahi bhai entered the room.
“Can you two for once in a lifetime behave as adults?”
“But Mahi bhai, this idiot only starts the arguement always.” Virat whined.
“Such a liar... Have some shame Virat” Rohit reverted back. Till now the whole ICT gang was grouped in the room.
“If both of you don't move to the venue in two minutes, You'll be locked here in the room for the whole evening.” Mahi bhai gave ultimatum to both the kiddos.
“But bhaii”
“Stop giving competition to kids in whining, Cheeku. And get ready.” The whole group was having a gala time on Virat and Rohit's expense.
“But Bhai I'm already ready” At this, Rohit laughed out loud and smirked at Virat.
“No way, I'm letting you go half naked in the party. Wear a sando” Mahi bhai instructed.
“But bhai, then how will I flaunt my abs.. Let me showoff my gym hardwork”
“Need to tell Anushka that someone so badly wants to flaunt his abs.” Rohit said in the air supressing his laugh. Listening to this Virat quickly wore a sando mumbling some colourful words to Rohit. This way, the whole male gang made their way to the pool side. It was 7 in the summer evening and the pool area looked nicely set up. As the whole gents group reached there, they all looked around and once again became a fan of Anushka. The whole pool party was planned by Anushka as no wedding planner agreed to include a pool party with wedding ceremonies. The pool looked amazing under the lights. The area was not overdone with decorations and had minor decorations with fairy lights, some white flowers, a board with Ro and Rits pics and some little more things and the tress around the area was helping to enhance the whole view.

 The area was not overdone with decorations and had minor decorations with fairy lights, some white flowers, a board with Ro and Rits pics and some little more things and the tress around the area was helping to enhance the whole view

[Imagine this pool in night]

“It looks amazing...” Virat gasped.
“Ya man, I agree” Rohit agreed.
“But where are the ladies and the guests?” Rahul asked.
“There's still time for the party to start, looks like we'll have to wait for them” Ash claimed.
“And this idiot Rohit didn't even let me set my hair perfectly” Virat said sadly while others eyed his hairs that were perfectly jelled.
“God, give this man some manners. Calling the man of the evening- idiot. Address me with some respect till my big day atleast” Rohit said raising his imaginary collars.
“Okay, I agree with you this time.. I'll call you Mr Idiot till your marriage, Is it okay?” Virat asked with the most serious face and the whole team laughed.
“Okay, let's have some drinks before the ladies mark their entry” Hardik said excitedly and the whole team agreed instantly till the time they saw Mahi giving them death stare. They all instantly calmed down and started looking here and there.
“No alcoholic drink for now. Atleast let the evening start. Go have something else” Mahi bhai instructed.
“Ofcourse Bhai, We were also talking about juices and non alcoholic mocktails... Nothing else” Jaddu covered up while Mahi gave a ‘You really think I'll buy this theory’ look to them. None of them took a second more to rush from the spot while Mahi amusingly looked at the retreating figure of his crazy kids and wished for their happiness.
The time passed super soon and guests have also arrived till now when the ladies finally made their way towards the pool side. As Sakshi, Prtihi, Reeva and Anushka with Ritika leading the troop entered the party area, the whole attention shifted towards them. All of them looked hot as fire in those swimming outfits. Mahi, Ash,  Jaddu, Virat and Rohit's eyes nearly fell out of sockets seeing their ladies in this new avatar. As they reached near them, Anushka looked at Virat who was looking at her without blinking.
“You look so hot, Nushkie” Virat complimented Anushka and all Anushka did was blush at this. He put his one hand on her waist and guided her towards others. The party kickstarted soon with music, drinks and a lots of fun. However, Virat didn't leave Anushka's side for a second throughout the party.
“Looks like someone is finding it hard to keep his hands off Anushka today” Hardik teased Virat making Anushka blush. After snacks, all of them finally dived into the pool, dancing on songs, splashing water and all. The host of the party announced a game where everyone had to come with their partner and pick up a chit, and then dance in the pool on the song written on the chit. They all agreed to this instantly. First went Rohit and Ritika. As Rohit was going to pick up the yellow chit, Ritika asked him to instead go for the pink one but Rohit didn't agree saying “Trust me Ritsy, we'll get the best song” and finally pulled out the yellow one which had the song ‘Hum pagal nhi hai bhaiya, hamara dimag kharab hai’ written on it. Ritika gave a death stare to Rohit while Rohit made puppy eyes, the whole team burst out laughing. Finally, Ro and Rits had to dance on the same song and they looked absolutely cute doing the same. The next was Hardik and Rahul. Basically, Rahul didn't want to participate but as Hardik didn't find any partner, he dragged Rahul with him. Cons of having Hardik Pandya as your friend. They got the song “Bheege hont tere, pyaasa dil mera”