She saw all her cousins aka bhabhis, there with him. Applying haldi to his face while he laughed.

She too went there as her bhabhi Heena called her.

"Are nayla, tum bhi bhai ko haldi lagao na. Dekho kitna maza aa raha hai" laiba bhabhi took her hand and forcefully made her apply haldi on his face.

She for the first time saw him this close but when she remembered that he is going to get married, she moved back and went towards her mother.

All her cousins were married except her, sajid bhaijaan and hamid bhaijaan.

Few of the aunties were there with her mom, she cautiously sat beside her mother.

"Kya hua beta. Tum enjoy nahi kar rhi. Dekh rahi hu kuch dino se me boht sust si lag rahi ho tum. Kaho to doctor ke paas chale" her eldest tayi ammi asked as she saw her phool si bacchi sad.

"Nahi badi tayi ammi, aisa kuch nahi hai. Wo bas exam ki thodi tension hai. Sab kuch thik hai. Aap tension na le" she assured her as she don't want anyone to find out.

The lie she told was partially true. Her boards were coming. She was a science major. She took science because she love experimenting.

"Ha to jaao beta rest karlo. Paper to tumhara accha hi jana chahiye" her second tayi ammi said. All the ladies were like her mother. The bonding between all was an example to all the other ladies who fights with their sister in laws. They do fight, but solve it in a matter of minutes.

She went to her room, where her mother had send dinner for her. She saw how she didn't eat anything.

After eating dinner, and praying. She directly went to sleep as she was tired of this all drama happening in her life.

..
..
Next day she woke up early due to the banging on the door.

It was her bhabhi Heena who took her to the salon as soon as she opened her door.

Everybody went already.

..
..
After getting ready, all were ready to go to the mansion.

Ammar and hammad came to take them, as they were given the responsibility to pick them up from parlour.

Ammar saw his wife heena. He was whipped man. He came near her and kissed her forehead. She blushed watching her husband show love in front of public, while the girls hooted.

"Chaliya bhi. Late horaha hai." They all moved towards the car and sat while adjusting themselves as the dresses they wore were heavy.

" They all moved towards the car and sat while adjusting themselves as the dresses they wore were heavy

Hania Zain