Introduction

Thanks for joining 👋🏾👋🏾👋🏾👋🏾 welcome to this journey and I hope you will enjoy. This book is protected on the copyright infringement act, don't thief mi work.

Don't read if you don't like drama and don't have a sense of humor.

Don't read if you're going to be posting negative comments to stop others from reading.

Don't read if you're badmind and your soul interest is to report my book.

              ~Demar's pov~

  To be born in the ghetto doesn't guarantee success, I was burning to be though—
successful. Why should I not push myself harder after all the pain, suffering and hurt I've been dealt. I couldn't have known what direction my life was going to take, but I know the path I wanted to be on, the one that allows you to live a normal life. I yearn for it, I strive for it and I'm going for it by any means necessary.

  I had gave my friend Karim the money to purchase a shipping container, then have him signed a receipt which states that he has sold it to me. He thinks it's crazy but he doesn't know that I'm covering my get away tracks and I didn't want my name anywhere it does not have to be. He glance up at me then hands me the signed paper.

"Here! Mr. Difficult, I don't see why you're always afraid to purchase anything," he exclaims and grumbles.

   I merely snorted and he gave me is middle finger and walk off, I spent the evening packing and sealing the barrels that were going to be shipped inside the container. Meeting people of importance was my main objective when I started the business, I didn't know my hopes would see light so quickly and I'm hoping they shine brighter right on to victory. Opportunities they say comes once in a lifetime, I am not letting mines pass me by. With a satisfying feeling I tape up the last barrel and then lock up the container and leave.

   On heading to the car park a man hailed me and I stopped, he called me over and I look at my watch before going over to where he stood with another man. "Good evening," I greeted them respectfully.

"Good evening," they both reply with a foreign accent that made me frown in thought.

  The one that had called me over says. "I saw you at the blue container earlier on and Mr. Roderick says you are the owner that ask to travel with us, I've been meaning to come over but I had been dealing with other things as we are getting ready to get the ship loaded and sail."

   I nodded while he speaks, his African accent was melodious and I wonder if I'd be speaking like that soon. "Tell me how many people will be traveling with you?" He ask switching the book he had in his right hand to his left.

   "Twelve including three toddlers and an expectant mother of six months," I reply with a sternness which hopefully they will understand that I do not wish to hear any bullshit.

   They look at each then he nodded and said. "Alright."

"Technician is a great skill to have to work in any parts of Africa, I have sent requests to the most suitable companies that is closest to the area you wish to settle down in and I wish you well," the other man standing almost at my height of five feet nine says in a deeper accent.

"You're Mr. Chukumema. A pleasure to meet you sir and thank you," I said and thanked him.

  "You're welcome and a pleasure to meet you too," he said and stretch forth his hand that I took in a firm handshake.

"See you when we are ready to depart," the other man that I did not know the name of stated and I agree and we then parted ways.

  I press gas straight over to St. Thomas to help Cam finish packing, then me and Desmond drive back down to the wharf and pack in the last set of stuff so the container could be loaded onto the ship and then I went to the house that Karim had rented for me as a hideout. This was not how I had plan for us to leave but as the situation is, it's the best way right now and I'm not changing this plan. I took out my phone and proceeded to make the other orders, extra things so that we can all be comfortable.

Continue to chapter 1....