'Astaghfirullah zehreen aankhen neeche karo. Koi dekhega to kya kahega' zehreen scolder herself in her mind.

(Zehreen keep your eyes down. What if someone see this, what will they say)

"Masha Allah kitni badi family hai. Kitna maza aata hoga na" zehreen excitedly said. She also wanted a big family but couldn't have them as her father was the only child.

(Masha Allah you have such a big family. It is so much fun na)

"Hm maza to aata hai. Ab chalo hum shopping kar lete hai nahi to hamari ammiya humari tang tod dengi" with that the girl gang started their hunting for wedding.

(Hm..we have too much fun. Now let's do some shopping or else our mom will chop our legs)

..
..
..

Zehreen was trying some heels, when she saw saddam coming towards her.

"Assalamualaikum, kya aapne raiyaan ya ruhaan ko kahi dekha hai" he gently asked while his eyes were on her shoes.

(Have you seen raiyaan or ruhaan)

"Huh...jee nahi wo to maine mahi dekha. But shams and rameez ko abhi waha mens area me dekha tha" she pointed to where she saw the twins.

(No, but I had seen shams and rameez, they are the mens section)

"Jee Jazakallah" with that he went to the area where she pointed at.

(Thank you)

..
..
..

After all the shopping, jewelleries,shoes, dress and all the necessary items for wedding were selected.

"Ammi aaj bohot thak gyi mai. Magar kitnaaza aaya na. Bhabhi kitni acchi hai. Matlab itni sweet and unhone mujhe apne cousin squad se bhi milaya. Masha Allah sab kitne pyare hai. Sabse zyada to shireen. Itni cute hai wo." Zehreen was continously blabbering her mind while her mother watched her with love. As it was the first time zehreen was showing this side of her. She nevet had this type to share with anyone.

(Ammi I'm so tired. But had so much fun. Bhabhi is so good. She is so sweet and she made me meet her cousin squad. They are so good. Especially shireen, she is so cute)

"Ha beta ab bas karo or shadi ki taiyyari karo. 1 week bhi nahi hai abhi. Aaj monday hogaya. 4din hi bache hai. Jumma ko to shadi hai" her mother moved her palm swiftly in her hair.

(Yes my child, now start preparing for the wedding. We don;t even have 1 week. Today is monday and 4 days are remaining.

..
..
After 1 week.
At Khan's mansion.

"Areee bhai jaldi karo. Is chair ko waha rakkho...jaldi jaldi haath chalao. Barati ayenge tab ye kam karoge. Jaldi karo" talib was instructing workers to do their work properly when saddam came there.

(Do it faster. Keep this chair there....work faster. When will you do the work, when the guest had arrived. Do it faster.)

"Chachu aap ander jaye. Mai dekh lunga" he moved his fingers to show where to put that particular finger. And on his order, everyone did work faster. As talib was older and he couldn't just be strict to them so the worker took this as a benefit to them.

(Uncle you go inside. I will handle them)

"Jaldi kam kare nahi to paise cut jayenge" booms saddam's voice.

(Do it faster or money will be deducted)

"Bhai aaram se bichare kar to rahe hai" ruhaan came their to rescue the poor workers. And it did work.