𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝟷.𝟸𝟻

Börja om från början

The older soldier stood straighter, "Lance Corporal Levi-"

"If you confirmed he's dead, that's enough", Levi muttered, "Whether you have the body, dead is dead. It won't change anything."

"We'll say Ivan and the others went missing. That's my final decision. Give it up", Erwin commanded as the two boys looked down in anger.

"Ahh... Don't the two of you... have any human feelings at all?!", The one boy cried out.

You looked back at the kid who cried in his friends arms. Guilt creeped at the front of your mind as you turned back around. This is all my fault.

• • • • • • •

You and the rest of the survey corps rode on before someone shouted from the back, "Ah... Titans!", The announced.

You looked back to see the two boys from earlier riding infant of the titans with a body in tow, "Are they serious", You muttered under your breath as you watched them try to out run the giant creatures behind them.

Another soldier shot off a red smoke flare, "The rear line has sighted Titans", The shouted.

Erwin let out a low grunt, "Onward at full speed!"

"I don't see any tall trees or buildings. Fighting out here will be difficult", Levi muttered.

"We're better off outrunning them until we reach the walls", Erwin advised.

"We won't be able to maintain our speed for that long commander", You called out, "They are gaining on us".

Levi looked back before sighing, "Come with me", He motioned as he fell back from the front lines.

You watched as the two teens dodged the titans, but the body that was positioned one of the mens horses fell to the ground as another titan swooped in to pick up one of the boys.

"They're going to catch us!", Armin shrieked.

"Do we have to fight?!", Jean questioned.

"3D Maneuver Gear has limited utility in open areas. And look...", Armin pointed to the surrounding fields as more titans closed in.

"Ahh... Then what do we do?", Jean panicked as you turned your attention away from them.

You watch as the one soldier was devoured by a titan while the other went to attack a second one that had appeared. Right as he brought his blades up, a third titan swooped in grabbing the boy by his leg.

He let out a loud scream as you quickly jumped from your horse, sending your hooks into the titan, scaling your way up its body. You swung up, slicing the titans hand allowing the boy to free himself.

You let out a low huff before swinging back towards the carts, placing him on the back of one as you returned to your horse, "They are gaining speed. I know Erwin wants us to wait it out, but its not possible", You slurred tiredly beside Levi.

"We can't stop an engage", he muttered back, not sparing you a glance.

"We'll be stomped on before we can even make it to the walls", You urged as he let out a low sigh.

Slowly he picked his head up, turning it towards the carts before shouting out, "Abandon the bodies. They'll reach us."

"But S-", A voice called out.

"In the past, many bodies haven't made it back. These guys aren't anything special", He grunted.

"Sir, is that really necessary", you breathed.