Bonuses

Hi, it's the writer :) This chapter is a bit different: it's a compilation of short things I've written over the course of this book that didn't qualify for a chapter of their own. Some of them are really short half-thoughts I just had to write down, some are deleted scenes/alternate endings for one shots in this book, some are bonus mini sequels, some are tiny one shots of their own and some just don't conform to any category and have no context that I plan on sharing :P. As I write this they are all in a jumbled, unedited mess in my notes folder so I'm not expecting this to be very tidy. At all. Still, I hope you enjoy!

Deleted Scenes
Often my first draft is fine to quickly read over and fix any obvious mistakes before posting, but sometimes if I lose inspiration for a story it takes a few attempts to find a plot path I like, and sometimes stuff I've already written gets scrapped in the process.

These first ones are from The One From Tennessee (I had to take them out because the boys were being too friendly too soon;-;)

"Oh," Harley said, trying to process this.

"Sorry, am I talking too much? Sometimes I get overexcited," Peter laughed awkwardly.

Harley blinked. "No, it's okay. Was that a Hamilton reference?"

"Maybe," Peter gave a sly smile. "Don't you think Tony looks a bit like Lin Manuel?"

"He DOES!"

~

"Aw, are you scared of us children, old man?" Peter grinned. He was never going to let this new name go, especially after it was Tony who'd brought it up in the first place.

"Not you too," Mr Stark groaned. "Not as well as the Mr Stark nonsense."

"I don't know what you mean, Mr Stark." Peter couldn't hide his grin.

"It's Tony."

"Yes Mr Stark."

"Tony."

"Mr Stark."

"Tony."

"Mr Stark."

"Tony."

"Mr Stark."

"Tony."

"Mr Stark."

"Tony."

"Tony."

"Ton- Hang on, you said it! FRIDAY, tell me you got that on video."

"I'm afraid not, boss."

"DUM-E?"

The robot shook its head sadly.

~

This one's from Training(1) and I kept it for ages which is why it's longer but this route just wasn't working for me so it had to go ;-;

That day after school, Peter hurried to the training building. The guy who let them in wasn't there and the building looked just as abandoned as always.

"Hey."

Peter almost jumped out of his skin.

"Kamala?"

"Hi," she hurried the last few metres to join him. "You here about the news too?"

"Yeah. It's just a matter of time before people start asking questions I can't answer."

"Same. I don't know why I came here, though."

"They might not have answers, but since they dragged us into this mess it's their job to find some," Peter reasoned. He tried the door. Locked. He knew the pin changed every week.