Peter's social media mess

Okay so before you read this, most of it isn't mine, it's just a collection of screenshots I've accumulated over the years. Enjoy! :)

Peter never meant to become an online sensation. It wasn't entirely an accident, but he never thought it would escalate quite as much as it did. 

It started with blackmail. (Don't all good stories?)

Long story short, Peter told Bucky to give him all the cookies or he'd post a video he had of Bucky pretending to be a VSCO girl (don't ask). Bucky didn't take him seriously and refused, so Peter had no choice but to post the video. He didn't want to post it on his own account for fear of raising suspicion, or on his Spidey account which was dedicated to reaction memes, or on his photography account because no. So, he created a new account. ChaoticNeutral was taken, so he called himself SI_intern, and posted the video with a caption of:

Who knew this was what the Winter Soldier did in his free time XD

It didn't take long for people to start commenting

Woah who is this account?

Omg the white wolf lololol rofl 

sksksksksk4eva

Eyy is this like an Avengers insight account because I am in!

Yes buck u save them turtles!

Plz post more!!!!!!

And more. It got even worse when all the Avengers, even Bucky once he stopped sulking, including Spider-Man followed him so people saw he was for real. He didn't post any more videos - how could he when he didn't have any? - but occasionally he would chat with Avengers or even his other accounts if he was really bored, or post conspiracies / repost avenger-themed memes he found.

Then he found out that Loki, who he'd thought had been brutally murdered, had actually faked his death as a prank, and as punishment he uploaded a video of the god pretending he was on the Disney channel, and enjoying it. It had been over a month since the first video and his account Blew. Up. 

Some of the comments were stupid, but he was moved by the number of people saying how great it was to see the Avengers acting like real people. He didn't want to let them down, but wasn't quite ready to tell the Avengers his plan, so instead he pretended he was just on his phone all the time, and even went through the tower security footage to find some more iconic moments.

He began posting every week, and the world loved it.

***

In one video taken from FRIDAY's cameras, Natasha and Clint were sparring and Nat slammed Clint over her hip, leaving him lying on the floor as she walked out of shot. Clint lay there for another ten minutes, staring blankly at the ceiling. 

That's not just an oof - that's a Black-Widow sized mega oof.

***

In another, he subtly filmed a conversation between himself (he used a voice distorter) and Tony.

"So what's your idea again?" Tony asked, frowning at the camera.

"Instead of a meet and greet, a YEET and greet."

Tony blinked. "Do I want to know?"

In the background, Bruce looked up from his work and just said, "No."

Peter zoomed the camera in and out of Tony's confused face and whispered demonically into he microphone: "iT's GrEeT oR bE yEeTeD!"

***