Group chat (1)

It was a really, really long story, but basically Peter was on a group chat with a bunch of villains, and some crazy stuff went down.

That's it.

The End.

...

Oh?

You want to know the story?

Even though it's really long?

Well then, here we go.

Basically Peter saw on the news that 60 something % of criminals captured by Spider-Man got away before the police arrived, because the webbing holding them in place had dissolved. So Peter decided that, instead of relying on traumatised and/or injured victims to call the authorities, he'd get a private Spidey phone purely for that purpose. Of course, it wasn't long before someone at the police station leaked the number, and soon it was all over the news. Spider-Man actually had to do an exclusive interview just to tell people to stop texting or trying to phone him - his phone was for emergencies only, and 911 should always be the first resort, as there was no guarantee he'd be looking at his phone when someone messaged him (he had to leave it on silent at the bottom of his bag during school). The public grudgingly agreed to his terms, on the condition that he make a social media account so his fans could still contact him.

So Spider-Man had a phone, and that was all well and good. Until Shocker texted him in the middle of patrol.

Hey SM, tried to rob a bank on 5th street but it went wrong, can you come arrest me plz