I chew on my lip as I stare at him. It's amazing how he always says the exact thing I need you hear.

"I'm really going to miss your pep talks." I admit as my tears start.

"I may not be here with you but I'll always give you pep talks and I'll love you from Miami."

He wipes my tears away with his fingers.

"Stop crying your eyes will be puffy and you have a date."

"I can't help it. I never had a friend like you."

"Like what?"

"Like I never have to question if you love me. Or if you accept me. You constantly stand up for me, love, protect, and build me up. I don't know how I'll survive without you."

"You will always have me. I'm not abandoning you Arie. We will FaceTime, call, and text constantly. Also, we will visit each other."

"Please don't forget about me. Please don't get new friends and like them more." I plead.

"Never bestie. You are stuck with me for life." He smiles as he offers me his pinky.

Not even a second passes before I link my pinky with his.

He pulls me into a hug and squeezes me tight and that really comforts me.

We hug for a while.

"You need to get in the shower. He'll be here in 45." He still holds me but loosens his grip.

"Should I wear boys clothes?" I mutter.

"Wear what makes you feel confident. Don't worry about what people think. No one gets to dictate your passions. If dressing up makes you feel good do not let anyone take that away."

He pulls back to look at me once again wiping my tears.

"Hurry up now. I'll pick your outfit. It will be ready for you after your shower."

"Will you do my face and hair for me?"

"Dahh. Trust me kid you are going to stunt on these hillbillies."

I can't help but smile.
"I love you."

"I love you too. Now move your ass."

-True to his statement Bryce had gotten everything ready. As I walk out of the bathroom I notice he has laid out one of the spring dress minis he picked out for me earlier. Besides the dress he even neatly put out my accessories, shoes, and even undies for me.

I pick up the baby blue strapless padded bra off the bed to inspect it.
"When did you get this?"

"I bought it before we left Miami."

"Why?"

"It will help you fill your clothes out better."

I sigh, "Are you sure that you didn't buy it because it makes me look less like a freak?"

"What are you talking about?"

"I'm talking about people asking constantly if I'm a boy or a girl. Like I'm a thing."

"Don't start Arie. Why are you gracing that bull faced bitch any head space?"

"But it's not only her who asks. I was dressed like a boy and I still look like an it."