WE WON

Everyone looked around and saw the place, which was previously occupied by Harry's lifeless body, now stood empty. Everyone started to fight the Death Eaters once again. I took Draco's hand and ran to safety. I was almost inside the Great Hall when a voice shouted.

"FLORENCE!"

I turned around to face my father once again and pointed my wand at him. So did Draco.

He flicked his wand and sent a Killing Curse at me, which I averted by ducking out of the way. He kept on throwing the Unforgivable curses at me, one after the other without an ounce of mercy. I ducked and jumped to save myself. Once I fell on the ground and had nowhere else to move, he gained up on me but before he could send another curse, Hagrid picked him off the ground and threw him against a wall. He hit the wall with a loud thud and lay unconscious on the ground.

"HAGRID!" I shouted out to him. He looked at me and nodded his head.

"He tried to kill his own daughter. He tried to kill Buckbeak. He is an evil man." He grunted angrily.

"Thank you." I sighed but then saw another Death Eater waving it's wand at him. "WATCH OUT!" Hagrid jumped out of the way, narrowly missing a Killing curse. Then he ran towards the Death Eater and seconds later, it landed beside the unconscious body of my father with a loud thud. Draco helped me stand up.

"Are you okay Flo?" he asked me.

"Draco....." another voice yelled at him and we both saw Draco's parents running towards him. Soon he reunited with his parents who dragged him away from me and pulled him into a hug. Meanwhile another Death Eater crept up behind me but before he could conjure a spell, another spell hit him from nowhere and he fell unconscious. I couldn't see who sent the spell at him. But I kicked his face and ran forward to help Hannah, as she and Seamus were duelling with another masked Death Eater. One elf stabbed that particular Death Eater at its ankle and he gave a huge scream and Seamus's spell hit him in the chest and he fell on the ground.

In one corner I noticed, Luna, Ginny and Hermione were fighting Bellatrix. But she was toe to toe with the three, throwing curses at them randomly. Once a Killing curse missed Ginny by inches. I lifted my wand and threw the Cruciatus curse at her. She narrowly escaped it and cackled at my failure, now aiming her wand at me. 

"Out of the way!" another voice bellowed behind us and we saw Ginny's mother darting past us to face Bellatrix now "She is mine."

And we know what happened next.....

Not my daughter you bitch.....and Bellatrix is dead!

Harry Potter came into view when he finally blocked Voldemort from attacking Mrs. Weasley by placing a Shield charm between them. 

He was alive. 

Silence filled the hall as he and Voldemort came face to face, glaring at each other and began to circle each other.

"I don't want anyone else to try to help," Harry said loudly, and in the total silence his voice carried like a trumpet call. "It's got to be like this. It's got to be me." 

Voldemort hissed.

"You won't be killing anyone else tonight," said Harry as they circled, and stared into each other's eyes, green into red. "You won't be able to kill any of them, ever again. Don't you get it? I was ready to die to stop you hurting these people –"