ENGAGED💍

I stood in front of the mirror, draped in my new purple dress. 

I really loved the dress, Narcissa got it for me for the engagement.

It was a week before the new session began at Hogwarts. As Draco requested, the engagement was to be held before that and a very few special guests were invited. The prisoner, Mr. Ollivander in the dungeon was kept under silencing charm. The event was arranged in the garden and luckily the Dark Lord was out of country, for reasons that no one knew.

"You look pretty." Narcissa whispered to me, looking into the mirror. "This color brings out the color of your eyes." She kept staring at my dress. I turned towards her.

"Thank you for the dress. It's beautiful." She smiled back at me.

"You don't have to thank me for everything. You are going to be a part of the family now. I should go check on Draco, summon the elves if you need anything. When Draco is ready, both of you will go down together. Lucius and Walden are taking care of our guests. I will send in your mother." She turned around to leave.

"Aunty," I called her again. She turned back at me.

"Yes Florence,"

"Will there be.....reporters?"

"Yes, the Daily Prophet will be here, just a few friends, why?" I looked around, not sure how to answer that. 

She came to me and placed a comforting hand on my shoulder and said, "don't worry about it. I will handle it." I nodded at her and she took off. Few minutes later, mum walked in. She stopped on her tracks and was staring at me. Then she smiled and said,

"You look beautiful Flo. It really brings out the color of your eyes."

"Thanks mum." 

***********

"Ready?" Draco whispered into my ear. I looked at him, drawing in air and said,

"Think so." He smiled at me, took my hand and led the way.