HARRY POTTER IS DEAD

A doe?

I turned around and my eyes widened as I saw my mother stood facing the Dementors, pointing her wand at them. Her death eater robes were on but her mask was missing.

"Mum....." I shrieked at her. She grabbed my hand and turned towards the castle, throwing spells over her shoulder. We reached a small corridor and hid behind a half destroyed statue.

"Florence, listen to me. I have to go now, save someone.....

You know what my Patronus looks like; watch out for it. Stay safe, do not indulge in the war anymore. You have done very well for now. But now I plead you to stay safe, I will send for you once I am in a secure location. 

Find Draco. Get him to safety. Tell him his mother is looking for him."

"Where are you going?" I held on to her arm.

"I can't tell you now. I have to go. I will send for you." She took off towards the ground again.

"Find Draco," 

I got up and sped upwards where I last saw Draco. But I didn't have to look further as near one of the staircase, I saw him getting up from the floor. His lips and nose were covered in blood.

"Draco!" I called out to him. I ran to him and helped him get up. "What happened? Who is he?" I snatched the mask away from the masked Death Eater who was lying sprawled on the ground. "Rowle, did he attack you?"

"Forget him." He snatched away his wand and looked at me. "Are you okay Flo?"

"Yes, I am f...fine. You are bleeding, let me clean it." With a swipe of my wand, I cleaned the blood from his face and held my handkerchief to his nose to stop the bleeding. We were both tired, so we sat down leaning against a wall. The corridor was empty so it was a lot safer. Everyone was down in the Great Hall now.

"I attacked my father. He was going to kill Susan. I hit him with a body bind curse. Oh and I used Cruciatus curse on Dolohov.....again. It was easy this time, given I had done that on him before. Professor Lupin was there, he asked me how I did it. I told him.....I didn't tell him Voldemort taught me. It was really awkward. What did you do all this time? Did you get your wand back?"

"Crabbe is dead." I looked at him, who was now lost in thoughts. I took his hands in mine.

"I am sorry."

"It was my fault, I shouldn't have brought the Death Eaters to school in the first place, assist in Dumbledore's murder. I should have changed my side when I was offered."

"Draco.....none of it is your fault. You were forced. Don't start that again. I helped you too. That makes me equally responsible. Look at us now, we are both doing the right thing. We are fighting for the right cause." Draco rested his head on my shoulder. I rested mine on his and felt his silky hair brushing my face. We sat there in peace for once, which felt like a long time before a cold voice shook us to the core.

"You have fought valiantly. Lord Voldemort knows how to value bravery. Yet you have sustained heavy losses. If you continue to resist me, you will all die, one by one. I do not wish this to happen. Every drop of magical blood spilled is a loss and a waste. Lord Voldemort is merciful. I command my forces to retreat, immediately. You have one hour. Dispose of your dead with dignity. Treat your injured.

I speak now, Harry Potter, directly to you. You have permitted your friends to die for you rather than face me yourself. I shall wait for one hour in the Forbidden Forest. If, at the end of that hour, you have not come to me, have not given yourself up, then battle recommences. This time, I shall enter the fray myself, Harry Potter, and I shall find you, and I shall punish every last man, woman and child who has tried to conceal you from me. One hour."