HOGSMEADE DATE

Draco stopped and turned around to see me already falling headlong towards the ground from a great height. He turned his broom immediately, forgetting the ball and dashed towards me. I saw him coming so I stretched my hands out for him, but seeing the distance between us, I shut my eyes as I accepted that at any second I might hit my head hard on the ground.

Suddenly I had a feeling that I had stopped falling and instead was slowly gliding downwards. Meanwhile Draco caught up and grabbed my extended hand and in one lurch he hoisted me over his broom. I was still in shock. I didn't realize when Draco landed us on the ground and lifted me off the broom, sat me on the ground and was shaking me up and asking if I was hurt.

Suddenly another shrill voice broke us apart and brought back to my senses. 

It was Draco's mother. 

Apparently she saw us playing from her window and saw me falling and instantly cast a spell to slow me down, when Draco caught me. She was now shouting at both of us, 

"HOW CAN YOU BOTH BE SO CARELESS? IMAGINE IF I HAD NOT SEEN THIS, WHAT COULD HAVE HAPPENED. YOU ARE NOT TO TOUCH THE BROOM OR FLY WITHOUT BEING SUPERVISED ANYMORE." She said that to me specifically.

Then she turned towards Draco and said, "Draco I expected you to be more responsible than this." Then she went off and Halle carried the brooms away to lock them up.

I stood fixed on the ground with my head hung low.

"I am really sorry Flo. Are you okay?" Draco asked me again, a hint of apology in his voice. I nodded. Then he placed his hand on my shoulder and said, "Let's go to our place."

"Library?" I smiled at him.

"Yes. You go ahead, I will change and come." He was wearing his flying robes.

I went inside and sat down pulling out a book, which I remembered I had read only half about a year ago. It was a book written by a Muggle author, Jane Austen. The book was called 'Pride and Prejudice'. I liked the character Elizabeth Bennett and somehow I wanted to be like her, break the prejudice and do something out of the box. Also the love story was fascinating. I am a hopeless romantic person. I love simple love stories which have happy endings. Nothing fascinates me more than the line "And they lived happily ever after."

None of my friends were really into that so I never told anyone, except Draco. I never intended to tell him, he saw me reading the book one day.

"Please don't tell me you are going to read the book again." Draco drawled from the library door. He changed into his regular outfit.

Damn he looked so good now. What is going on? Why all of a sudden I am finding him so attractive now?

"You alright?" he asked with raised brows, when I didn't answer him back but was staring at him.

"Yes I am fine. I was just going through the book. I am.....not.....going to read it. It's.....boring." I said with much difficulty.

It was not boring. It is very interesting. I wish I could know how Elizabeth ended up with Mr. Darcy. They both deserve to be together. I kept the book back in place.

"I am sorry. You could not fly on the broom longer because of me." I said. I knew he loved flying and his mother was clearly pissed off with both of us.

"No it's fine. I am just happy you are okay. I can practice anytime I want to." I nodded. He slowly came towards me and sat down beside me. We both stayed silent for some time. I was not sure what to say. I was fidgeting with my fingers.