THE NEW HOGWARTS

I wasn't ready for this!

The scarlet steam engine stood, ready to leave at eleven, but the atmosphere of Platform Nine and three quarters was different than it ever have been. People were hurrying yet everything seemed so quiet; students didn't seem like they were really happy to be back in school, except maybe the Slytherins. From the corner of my eyes, I saw a flash of red heads and I saw Ginny Weasley with her mum and dad. There was Terry Boot and Michael Corner at some distance from them. Then there was Blaise. He looked at us and waved.

"Draco I am not ready...." I squeezed his hand as I whispered into his ear. He let go of my hand and instead wrapped his arm around my shoulder.

"Flo...careful what you say; let's get on the train, we have a separate compartment." He said, pointing at his new Head-boy badge.

"You do, not me." I looked ahead.

"Yes, but you are engaged to me, so everything I have.....it's yours as well." He squeezed my shoulder to make me look at him. "C'mon, let's go inside."

We boarded the train and indeed got a separate compartment, just for us. He abandoned his duties as a Head-boy as always; not that anyone cared and sat there with me, holding me closer. For a long time none of us said anything. We continued looking out the window and soon the train was passing the country side.

I wasn't happy to go back to school either for various reasons. Firstly I was afraid to face people in my house, secondly I was afraid to show up with the engagement ring in front of my remaining friends, if any left; thirdly.....the Carrows! They are.....horrible. I don't know what they have planned for the year. But since it's my N.E.W.T. year, the last and final one, I just wanted to get this over with now.

"A penny for your thoughts," Draco whispered, pushing a strand of hair behind my ear. I looked into his surreal grey eyes and gave a sad smile.

"I don't know it just............it doesn't feel the same anymore."

"It's not. Nothing is going to be the same anymore love." He nudged his nose into my neck, placing chaste kisses which send shivers down my spine. "I don't know what Snape and the Carrows are up to. You keep your head down and stay in the best eyes of the Carrows. That will do." He stared down into my eyes and gradually we leaned forward and our lips met. It was the hungry one, the desire to fill up each other. My hands gradually shifted to the now growing bulge in his pants and I pressed it hard, making him squeal. He pulled away and looked at me with his half lusty and half angry eyes. I glanced down once and gave him one last kiss before kneeling down in front of him. I felt him move his hand, pointing his wand at the door and flicked it twice. With his other hand he held my hair back. I unzipped his pants and freed his throbbing dick. I wanted to tease him, since he does the same to me all the time. 

I kissed the brim of his penis, licked it with my tongue and massaged his balls; all the while I could hear him moan and shiver under me. He tried to push my head down, but I jerked his hand off and looked at him with narrowed eyes.

"If you do that again, I will stop it. I swear."

"No please don't....." He couldn't complete his sentence as I had already pressed his balls hard for him to stop talking.

"Don't talk unless I want you to talk. Now tell me, have you placed the charms right? No one can see from outside or come in, right?" He nodded. I pressed his balls again and he gave another squeal.

"Use your words Draco; you have a big mouth, use it."

"Yes. I have." You don't get to see the dashing Head-boy Draco Malfoy squirming underneath you every day. I moved my palms up and down his shaft, flicking my tongue on the soft skin. He caught hold of my arm to balance himself or he would have fallen off his seat. I bobbed my head up and down, sucking him hard and deep till it reached the back of my throat, almost gagged me to death and then moved up to the edge, giving him a sinking feeling.