TOGETHER

"You are just planning to lock me in your room now." I asked him with my hands crossed in front of my chest.

"Our.....our room Flo," he spoke from his door, he was charming them shut again. I was sitting on his bed, looking out the window into the dusky sky. His window looked out into Manor garden. I didn't realize when he came towards me and kneeled down in front of me. I was brought back to the present when he placed his hand on my cheek and stroked it. "What are you thinking?"

I stared into his grey eyes, which were now radiating so much warmth. "Nothing," I leaned on him, both of my hands locked behind his neck.

"Liar, Mrs. Malfoy," he placed a kiss on my lips.

"Slow down, we are not yet engaged. I am still.....Macnair."

"Didn't you hear me? We are as good as engaged." He pulled away looking slightly flushed.

"What if the Dark Lord objects?" I asked him, with a worried look on my face.

"He won't. He doesn't care about all that. He has been out most of the times now. I heard the other day from father he was meaning to travel abroad for some reason."

"Abroad? Why?"

"Don't know. He won't say. Not even Bellatrix knows about it."

"Not even her. Damn must be something super secret, secret stuff then."

"Maybe, what's it to us. We will be getting our happy ending. I don't care who wins or loses or where Potter and his group is. I heard they are on the run."

"I know. I heard it too. He is the Undesirable No.1 now."

"I don't care. I am only thinking about us now." He nuzzled his nose into the crook of my neck, placing chaste kisses on my sweet spot. I let out a giggle because it felt ticklish and he took this opportunity to push me on the bed and climb on top of me. 

"Draco, stop," I said laughing from all the frenzied kisses he has been placing all over my face; "anyone can come in. The elves....." I paused to pull his lips away from my skin, "the elves may come in with my things any minute now." His lust filled grey eyes were now scanning angrily over my face. His brows were furrowed.

"No they won't," and before I could say anything else, he encased my lips with his.

SMACK!

A loud sound tore us apart and Draco jumped to his side, looking towards the source. It was Halle. She was covering her face with her hand and standing behind my trunk. I pursed my lips trying to suppress my giggles.

"I told you," I hissed at Draco, whose eyes were now fixed on Halle, looking perplexed.

"What the hell you stupid elf? Don't you know how to knock?" He yelled at her. The poor elf was now trembling and murmuring her apologies.

"DRACO!" I yelled at him. He snapped his head at me and then realized.

"I am sorry." He whispered to me. I looked back at Halle.

"It's okay Halle, you can leave my trunk there and from next time it will be better if you knock, okay?" She looked at me with her bulging blue eyes and gave a deep bow.

"Halle didn't see anything. Mistress ordered Halle to transfer Miss Macnair's things to Master Draco's room. Halle only meant to follow her orders." Her voice was trembling.

"Thank you Halle. You did a great job. It's our fault," I said looking at Draco, "that we didn't tell you. So next time you come in, before that knock and wait for our response." Halle looked at me and again dived into a deep bow and dis-apparated on spot with a snap of her finger.