ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 26

December 5, 20XX

A whole month passed and Yoongi doesn't really talk to you as much. He spent his fall break over in Daegu and you spent it working at the news company.

When fall break was finally over, you really looked forward to Yoongi picking you up and driving you to school. So that morning you got dressed in your winter attire. It was pretty freezing outside.

You wore a cream long sleeve turtle neck, with a long light brown tote jacket. Blue washed out high waist loose jeans, paired with white sneakers, a white scarf and a black book bag.

You wore your hair naturally down, as you waited for Yoongi to come pick you up

Few minutes, turned into a hour, and a hour turned into two, and you were running late to school.

You couldn't believe Yoongi ditched you without letting you know anything.

You quickly exit your apartment, running to your car and starting the ignition. You drive away without even grabbing yourself the breakfast you made that was sitting on your kitchen counter.

...

12 pm

His car was parked in his usual location. Which made you even more upset that he couldn't just tell you he couldn't drive you today.

Your phone chimes, it's a text from Yoongi.

Y: I'm sorry I couldn't pick you up today.

Seen

You were upset. He decides to message you now? But he couldn't do it earlier to save you your time? You completely missed your first class. Now what?

You walk over to the cafeteria to get yourself something to eat since it's basically lunch time. As you stand in line you feel someone tape your shoulder. You turn to see who it was!

Your eyes widened. Your mouth dropped open.

"H-Hoseok!" You shouted.

Jung Hoseok. A cheerful, bright spirited man with a smile always on his face. His eyes were brown, huge and beautiful. His smile takes your breath away. His style is the talk of the school, because he's literally the most stylish man. He's one of the popular guys in the university, but for good reasons. He's super friendly, hot, and smart.