ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 9

Yoongi's POV

Yoongi drives to the restaurant that Y/N and Hyun were at that one day. It was the closest to his house, and he wasn't going to drive anywhere that was too far. He just wanted to get away for a couple of hours. Just to clear his head.

He orders himself a coffee and sits outside on his laptop working on the song he was trying to finalize. He looks at the big building that was just across the street. He saw a lot of people coming into the building and coming out at 9 pm. He wondered why there were so much people working late at night. He read the buildings name, and realized it was a news company.

He watched the people for a while taking a break from his producing. Leaning back against his chair, and runs his hands through his hair. He sighs watching the view directly to his left.

That's when he saw Y/N exiting the building. He quickly jolted up from his seat and leaned a little closer to his table to see if it was actually Y/N. Because it was nighttime, he wasn't sure. As she got closer to the restaurant, he realized it was in fact Y/N.

"What is she doing exiting a big news company building?"  Yoongi said to himself, watching Y/N walk into the restaurant.

Than from the corner of his eye.

He saw her!

"Ahh, fuck!" Yoongi whispered.

She sped walked to Yoongi with an angry facial expression.

"What the fuck Yoongi!" Hana shouted, sitting down at his table.

He stared at her angrily, while he got really close to her face. "What the fuck are you doing here!" He said whispering.

"You weren't answering my calls, or my texts, so I came to see if you were here!"

Yoongi sighed, "well, get lost!"

"What!" Hana shouted, "you promised to have sex with me!"

Yoongi shuts his laptop in agitation and looked at the girl coldly in the eyes, "I don't want to have sex with you anymore!"

Hana grabbed his shirt aggressively, "YOU FUCKING PROMISED!" She shouted.

"HEY!" Yoongi shouted back, yanking her hands off his shirt. "Don't do that to me ever again!" Yoongi said angrily pulling his phone out, ripping a piece of paper out of his notebook and writing down a phone number.

"You remember Jungkook?" Yoongi asked

The girl nodded.

"Well... call him and tell him that you want sex. He'll be more than happy to do exactly that for you!"

The girl yanked the paper out of Yoongi's hands, and got up from the seat. She turned to look at Yoongi before leaving.

"You're really going to change all for a girl that doesn't even want you!"

Yoongi angrily closed his eyes and then got up from his seat.

"Do I need to push you out of the restaurant! Get the fuck out!"

The girl looked and Yoongi very angrily before storming out of the restaurant.

Yoongi sat back down breathing hardly. He opened his laptop, and kept staring at the door waiting for Y/N to come out.

...

Y/N's POV

"Yes, a coffee and a small salad!"