ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 27

December 12, 20XX 

A few weeks pass and you haven't conversed with Yoongi since his last and only text message to you.

It was your birthday today, and you didn't get any congratulations from him. Of course you didn't expect anything from him. Since he was so occupied with his new girlfriend.

You kept seeing him with Hana none stop.

"Good for them!" You try to tell yourself, "he'll stop being a fuck boy once and for all!"

You're sitting in class taking notes as the professor lectures when you hear a loud commotion in the hall way.

Every one stops including the professor.

Than, a huge band with drums and trumpet come into your class, playing extremely loud. They're holding a sign that says Winter Ball.

The university holds an anual winter ball before Christmas and new year. People get invited, but you've never seen it on this grand level before.

The loud music continues to play and in walks Hoseok, with a huge sign.

You cover your mouth realizing this whole thing was for you.

"Y/N, winter ball with your ball of sunshine? What do you say?"

You were taken aback by Hoseok's grand gesture. You couldn't believe he did all of this for you.

You get up from your seat, nodding your head yes a Hoseok.

The class erupt in applause and you hug Hoseok tightly. He whispers in your ear.

"Happy birthday!" He said grabbing the gift bag out of the boys hands who was standing in his Entourage.

"The balloons are also for you!" Hoseok said, grabbing them from the other boy and handing them to you.

"Thank you!" You said, with your cheeks completely red.

The bell rings and everyone rushes out classroom.

"Let's go get lunch!" Hoseok said, propping his arm out for you to wrap your hand underneath his arm. You agree, walking with the gift bag and balloons to lunch.

"You didn't forget about my birthday!" You said smiling widely as Hoseok.

"How could I forget about you!" Hoseok said, pinching your red cheeks.

Jung Hoseok is your best friend. But him doing all of this for you made you question if he has some hidden feelings for you that he never told you about.

"You just wait here with your balloons and gift bag, I'll go get us food!" Hoseok said cheerfully, tugging on the white scarf you had around your neck, trying to fix it for you.

When he got back with the food you followed him to a table literally across Yoongi and Hana.

Yoongis eyes widened when he sees you with the balloons and gift bag.