ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 15

⚠️ Mild adult content ⚠️

October 13, 20XX

You wake up the next day confused as can be. You glance around the place, looking closely at your surroundings. You realize you were laying in a strange place. Someone's bed. 

You quickly get up, throwing the comforter off your self. You rush to the door, getting ready to open it.

that's when the bathroom door in the room swings open.

You gasp seeing a shirtless Yoongi with a bath towel wrapped around his waist come out of the bathroom. His hair was dripping wet as he dried it with a small towel he had in his hand.

You could see water droplets all covering his abs.

You looked away from his body, trying to calm your racing heart down.

Yoongi laughed, looking at you getting nervous and shy after seeing him.

"Don't worry!" He says walking closer to you, "All we did was sleep."

"We?" You shouted, looking at him with furious eyes.

"Yeah! We just slept in the same bed!"

You scoffed, "last time I'll ever so something like that with you!"

Yoongi did nothing but dry his hair and give you a side smirk.

You roll your eyes, placing your hand on top of the doorknob getting ready to open it.

Yoongi grabs your hand, before you could leave. He gets really close to your face looking down at your lip.

"You were all over me last night! Why aren't you now?" Yoongi said, biting his lips while you try to back away from him.

You hit the back of the door, staring at his face while he gets closer and closer to you.

You place your hands on top of his chest getting ready to push him, but you stop. You feel the water droplets covering your hand. You look down at his body, his chest booming with muscle.

You swallow hardly, while starting at his abs. Yoongi chuckles at your reaction.

"What?" He said grabbing your wrist tightly. "Do you wanna feel?" He said, dragging your hand down his stomach.

You felt his abs, his smooth skin gliding easily down your palm.

You swallow nervously, looking back up at his face. He licked his lips as you stared at him doing so.

"Your lips tasted good last night!" Yoongi said, leaning closer to your face.

You yank your hand out of his grasp and open the door to his room.

You fall to the floor as the door opens.

Yoongi gasped, quickly jumping to help you up from the floor. He grabs your arm and lifts you up.

You quickly shake his grasp away and run down the stairs.

"Ohh God!" You shouted, averting your eyes from the sight you saw in front of you

A naked Jungkook laying on the sofa with a naked girl laying on top his chest.

You cover your eyes with your hands, while you run to the door, making a quick exit.

Yoongi ran down the stairs the moment he heard you shout. He holds onto his towel searching for you. He quickly rubs his face with frustration when he saw Jungkook.

"You could have at least covered!" Yoongi shouted.

Jungkook rubbed his eyes and looked up at Yoongi with confusion. He rubs the girls ass that was laying on top of him.

"What?" Jungkook said, combing through his hair, "Did you cover while fucking Y/N?"

Yoongi sighed, "shut the fuck up, we didn't even fuck!"

Jungkook pushes the girl, and she quickly gets up. He rushes to Yoongi, standing nakedly in-front of him.

"What, why?"

Yoongi closed his eyes tightly, turning away from Jungkook while holding onto his head, "why is your dick erect this early in the morning!"

...

12 pm

You were extremely late to work. You were suppose to be there at 8 am. Plus on top of that, you forgot to turn in your article. Mr. Su Suk was going to be pretty mad about that.

You rush into Mr. Su Suks office. He was sitting behind his desk, staring at his watch.

"12:35! Do you realize how many hours you're late?"

You swallowed your spit nervously, while staring at Mr. Su Suk. "I'm so sorry!" You said bowing formally to him.

He stared at you up and down.

"Black dress? Party shall I say?"

You stared at your boss not having any words to say. Your breath was shaky, each time you took an inhale. You stared down at the ground, ashamed.

"Well guess what!" Mr. Su Suk said, walking closer to you. "This is your third time being late!"

Just a bit away from your face, he crossed his arms on his chest, staring down at your tilted head.

"You know the policy. Three times late, probation!"

You closed your eyes tightly at his words. You let out a defeated sigh. "I'm so sorry!"

Mr. Su Suk looked at you for a while.

"I'll tell you what!" He said going to his filing cabinet.

"Since I think you're a talented kid and I don't want to take chances losing a creative writer like you. I'll make you a deal."

He pulls out a stack of 9 big files.

"Write me an article on these nine news headlines and I won't give you probation."

You gasp hearing his words. You lift your head up to look at the stack of files.

 You lift your head up to look at the stack of files

Your mouth drops open.

"Mr. Su Suk, but I have school!"

Your boss slams the files on his desk. Making you jump a little.

"Either do my files, or have probation for months? Your choice!"

You close your eyes, looking at Mr. Su Suk with defeat.

"Fine!" You said walking up to his desk and grabbing the files.

"You should thank me! Other bosses would have fired you!"

You clenched your teeth together, before turning around towards Mr. Su Suk.

"Thank you sir!" You said bowing formally to him.

He smirked schemingly, before shooing you away with his hand.