ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 3

August 16, 20XX

When your class was finally over for the day, you rushed out of the gates, and into the parking lot trying to get to work as fast as possible. You rummage through your bag trying to find your car keys.

As you're doing that; you hear footsteps approaching.

"Hey."

A deep and familiar voice said directly behind you.

You close your eyes tightly when you realized who's voice it was. You sighed, rolling your eyes realizing it was Yoongi.

"How can I help you!" You said aggressively, turning around with the keys you finally found in your hands.

"Chill! I just wanted to say hi!" Yoongi said, staring down at the keys with his hands up.

"Well I don't want your greeting!" You said, turning away from Yoongi, and walking away from him.

"What's your deal?" Yoongi shouted, running after you.

"Excuse me?" You said, stopping dead in your tracks and turning around to look at him.

"What's your problem? I've been completely nice to you! I don't usually do that for anyone!" Yoongi said, fixing his posture, while ruffling his messy black hair.

"Why do you think I care? I don't care! Get that straight through your head!" You said, walking up to your car and unlocking it.

You open the car door, but Yoongi slams it shut. He leans against the door, staring into your eyes very intensely.

"I'm usually the guy that ever girl wants and chases! Why aren't you begging me to be with you? I literally took the time out of my day to introduce myself to you!" Yoongi said, looking at you up and down. "What kind of girl are you?"

You rolled your eyes, and push Yoongi away from your car door.

"I'm a women!" You said, getting into your car, starting the ignition up and backing out of the parking lot.

Yoongi stands there, while watching you leave.

"You'll be mine! I'll make sure of it!"