ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 10

Yoongi rubbed his face before walking back to his car. He drove home and to a surprise all his friends were home too.

When yoongi walked in, the whole room was filled with laughter. Beer cans on the floor, and food scattered on the glass table.

When he walked to the living room Jin quickly began to shout.

"Ohhh! Look who finally came home!"

The others all laughed.

"Can you believe he chickened out! All for a girl!" Jungkook said sipping on his beer.

Namjoon was in the corner of the room shaking his head disappointingly while reading his book.

"You wanted to force me to have sex! Are you crazy!"

Jungkook placed his can of beer down, and got up from the sofa in a pissed manner.

"You made me loose a lot of money Min!"

Yoongi scoffed walking to the living room and grabbing a beer. He opened it and began to slurp  it down.

"So what's up Yoongi?" Kim Taehyung asked, "Why aren't you into fucking these girls anymore?"

Kim Taehyung, a very serious looking man, who dresses extremely sophisticated. His eyes are very round and big. He had extremely long natural eyelashes and his eyebrows were thick and shaped perfectly to frame his face. He had messy brown hair that fell just in-front off his eyes. His body was slim, but he was very fit. He has a box shaped smile, that literally captures his kind and caring essence.

"Listen!" Yoongi said sitting down on the couch

"Listen!" Yoongi said sitting down on the couch. "I really don't want to fuck any girls anymore!"

They all looked at him with surprise. Even Namjoon, who was not even close to being anything like them was shocked to hear Yoongis words.

"I think I just want Y/N..."

Jungkook's mouth opened wide.

Jimin began to laugh. "You're kidding, right?"

Yoongi stared at Jimin with seriousness.

"But you haven't been in a relationship since Is-"

"DONT BRING HER UP PARK!" Yoongi shouted.

"But she's the reason why you said you'll never be in a relationship again!" Jin said.

"I know what I said! Y/N's different!"

Jungkook shakes his head and scoffs.

"All she's done is be mean to you! How can you be in love with her when she doesn't even like you!"

Yoongi let's out a long sigh. He sips on his beer.

"Maybe you're in love with her because you want to have a challenge and make her fall for you?" Taehyung said.