ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 23

"Yoongi I'm worried," you said quietly as you both walk up to the entrance of the festival.

"Ugh.." Yoongi rolled his eyes, "what are you so worried about?"

"The—the people..."

"Why?"

"It's just so crowded I don't know how we'll be able to have any fun..."

Yoongi scoffed, "is that your excuse? You're not getting out of this one Choi! Come on!" Yoongi smiled, gesturing to you with his head to follow him.

You followed behind him crossing your arms and rolling your eyes as your feet dragged.

"Two people," Yoongi said, giving the guard yours and his tickets.

There were people everywhere you looked when you walked in. You were unsure of how you were going to navigate through the crowd.

"Come on!" Yoongi shouted, walking into the swarm of people.

You swallowed your spit nervously and began to take small steps, until you were inside of the crowd.

You felt them pushing and bumping into you. There was no sight of Yoongi or a clear pathway.

"Excuse me!" You shouted loudly to the people but they all ignored you. You couldn't get past them.

When they started pushing harder, you panicked. You didn't know how to get out of the swarm of bodies. You kept looking around frantically for Yoongi, but there was no sight of him.

Your breathing increases drastically. As you began to panic.

Than you felt someone grab you hand, and guide you through the crowd.

Not being able to see who it was because of the many people blocking your view, you felt the persons grip

Soft and warm hands.

When you finally got out of the maze of people, you realized the person holding your hand was Yoongi.

"Gwaenchana?" Yoongi asked, with a worried voice. He looked into your eyes with so much concern.

"I'm fine. I just ... I got lost."

Yoongi tightened the grip he had on your hand.

"I got worried ... about you."

Yoongi looked away shyly form your gaze. Into the distance ahead.

"Isn't he sweet? I haven't seen it before until now."

He didn't let go of your hand as he continued to walk.

Yoongi glanced at you and saw that you were staring down at your hand.

"I'm not letting go of you. You'll have to hold my hand this entire day."

You gulped nervously looking into Yoongis eyes. You cleared your throat before speaking.