ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 19

October 29, 20XX

Today you wake up dreading having to ride with Yoongi to school. You lay in bed staring up at the ceiling thinking about everything that happened with Yoongi the other day.

"He stole my position in the writing club, he tried to seduce me, he threatened Hyun! Ugh I can go on for days!" You said, sitting up in your bed.

"Why is he doing all of this? Whats his fucking end goal?!" You said, getting out of bed and walking over to your closet.

"He's clearly doing all of this on purpose! But why?"

You put your outfit on for the day. A burgundy colored turtle neck, paired with a long creamed color tote jacket. You wore black see through tights with a high rise plaid skirt.

You do your makeup the normal way you usually always do

You do your makeup the normal way you usually always do. Nude, natural looking makeup with a pale pink colored lip. You straightened your hair and you were off to the kitchen to make yourself breakfast.

Your phone buzzed.

You close your eyes as you were just getting ready to put the toast in the toaster.

It's was a text from Yoongi.

" I'm in front of your apartment."

You roll your eyes and peek out the window to see if he was actually there.

"Ohh god, he brought his sports car!"

You walk back to your kitchen counter to grab your purse. You fixed your hair in the mirror that you had by your door, before exiting and heading down the stairs to Yoongi.

He was leaning against his car, waiting for you to come out. When he saw you he quickly stood up from his car and fixed his posture. He stared at you as you walked towards him. Eyeing everything you had on.

As you got closer to him he opened the car door for you.

You rolled your eyes, "You don't have to open car doors for me! I have hands!" You said with a snarky attitude.

"Ohhh?" Yoongi said staring down at the outfit you had on. "You're being spicy today!"

"Shut up!" You shouted, getting into his car.

"You know a nice thank you would be nice!"

You rolled your eyes as Yoongi gets into the driver seat, starts the ignition, and begins to drive.