ᴇᴘɪʟᴏɢᴜᴇ

One Year Later

"Yoongi, that's not where the cups go!" You chuckled, grabbing them from his hands and placing them in a different cabinet on the opposite side of the kitchen.

"Babe, your OCD is killing me! You know eventually it'll just get misplaced again!"

You roll your eyes playfully at Yoongi, who was now stacking plate in the wrong cabinet again.

You sigh loudly, "babe! Just go sit in the living room, you're literally messing everything up!"

Yoongi laughed, placing the plates down and walking over to you, wrapping his hands around your waist from the back, and leaning his chin onto your shoulder.

"Don't make me regret moving in with you!" Yoongi said, slapping your ass, and then quickly making a run for the living room.

You gasped, placing the plates down and chasing him to the living room that still had boxes all scattered along the floors.

Yoongi jumps on the couch, laughing while doing so, and you jump on the couch too, laying on his entire body while stuffing your face into his.

Yoongi chuckled, trying to push you off him, but you pressed your face into his teasing him before you felt him squeeze your ass.

You gasped again, hitting on his chest playfully before he twists your shirt into his hands and pulls you close to his face.

He kisses your lips wrapping his hands on the inside of your shirt.

You bit his lips softly, as Yoongi groans at you doing so.

"You want it don't you!" Yoongi said flirtatiously, with a deep voice and low eyes.

You laughed, hitting his chest again, before getting up from his body.

"I don't think I want it!" You said, posing sexy while twisting your hair. "I think maybe YOU want it!" You said pointing down at your kitty.

Yoongi chuckled, sucking in his lips while staring at you.

"Come here!" He said, calling you with his finger while he man spread his legs.

You shake your head, turning away from him and walking away.

You could hear Yoongi smack his lips together, getting up from the couch.

You turn to look at him and you laugh, beginning to run once you saw him coming after you.

You giggled as he chased you around the house. You run to the living room circling the couch a couple of time before trying to trick him into going the other direction.