ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 30

⚠️Warning ⚠️

This chapter contains sexual harassment and abuse that might be sensitive to some. Please DO NOT read this chapter if any of these things mentioned above will bother you.

Back in the dining hall, Yoongi's sitting with Hana and Jimin, while you're sitting with Hoseok alone at a table.

Hoseok was drinking excessively, while he kept staring at your face. Glaring at every direction you were looking towards.

He notices that you kept glancing over at Yoongis table. He places his cup down quickly, making a big thudding noise.

"Why do you keep looking at him?" Hoseok said sternly.

"What?" You said, furrowing your brows at Hoseok.

"You keep looking at Yoongi. What's really going on?"

You roll your eyes at Hoseok's words, sighing loudly while crossing your arms.

"What do you want there to be going on?" You said with a very snarky attitude.

Hoseok leans closer to your face, "I was away for a long time. I don't know who you dated before me. Maybe you dated Yoongi."

You scoff, shaking your head at Hoseok.

"You're being delusional!"

"Am I?"

You glare into Hoseok eyes very intensely.

"You were alone with him in the corner of the dimmed hallway. The fuck were you doing there with him?"

You stay quiet, not wanting to answer his question.

"Your silence speaks loudly!"

You glare at Hoseok very angrily, before pushing your chair back and walking away from him.

He quickly gets up, walking after you down the center of the dining hall. He grabs your arm aggressively, turning you around towards him.

"You're breaking my heart, you know that right.."

You stare into Hoseok's eyes, as you see them swell up with tears. He leans his head back while staring at you.

 He leans his head back while staring at you

You notice his red cheeks, and swelled eyes. Hoseok was never great with alcohol. Too much alcohol makes him do things that are not like him.

"You're drunk! Let's just stop this!" You said trying to break away from the grip he had around your arm, but it was too tight. Making your arm swell with pain.

"You're hurting me!" You said, glancing quickly down at your arm.

Yoongi in the distance saw what was going on and he quickly gets up from his seat. Trying to stop whatever was going on between you and Hoseok.

But right when he was getting ready to walk towards you Hana stops him.

"There's no reason for you to be interrupting their little quarrel!"

Yoongi stares at Hana very angrily.

"Let's go!" She said, dragging him back to the tables.

Hoseok let's go of your arm, grabbing on to your waist tightly, pushing you closer to him.

"What are you doing?" You shouted, trying to loosen the grip he had around your waist.

He stuffs his face into the side of your neck, kissing and biting on it.

"Ouch! Stop!" You said loudly, pushing onto his chest, but he didn't budge.

He pulls away, looking at your lips very closely, before biting his own, and leaning down kissing them. He bites them, making you start to hit his chest very hardly.

His biting was making your lips hurt. He was doing it very aggressively. You kept hitting his chest, but he wouldn't stop.

"YAH!"

Yoongi shouted, grabbing Hoseok's arm very aggressively pulling him off of you.

"You're fucking drunk! Are you crazy? Get yourself together!" Yoongi said, pushing Hoseok's chest.

Hoseok tumbles while looking at Yoongi very angrily. He wipes his nose, while trying to balance himself.

"Stay away from Y/N!" Hoseok said, fumbling pronouncing his words. He grabs your wrist and drags you out the doors of the winter ball.

As he drags you out, you try your best to get loose from his grip. When you were finally able to get his hand off of your wrist, you grab his shoulders, sitting him outside on the curb.

"I'll call you a taxi!" You said, taking your phone out of your small black purse.

"No!" Hoseok, said, trying to grab your phone. "My cars right there, let me drive us home!"

"No! You're not fit to drive! Your car will be here, just... We'll pick it up tomorrow!"

Hoseok leans down on the floor, touching his shoes before looking up at you.

"I'm sorry..."

You stare at him waiting to hear the rest of what he had to say.

"I just.. I really like you. I don't want you with anyone else other than me! No one can have you! I won't let them! I won't let you be with anyone other than me!" Hoseok shouted.

You shake your head, staring at all the people exiting the venue, who were glaring over at you and Hoseok.

That's when you saw Yoongi and Jimin, with Hana slowly tailing behind them.

You run over to Yoongi. Stopping them before they leave.

"I'm sorry to ask. But can you guys drive Hoseok to his home, he's really drunk!"

Jimin looks over at Hoseok who was dozing off while sitting at the curb.

"Yeah, I'll drive him!" Jimin offered, walking over to Hoseok, and grabbing his arm.

"Can you send me his address." Jimin said, placing Hoseok's arm around his shoulders.

"Yeah! I'll text it to Yoongi, and he'll text it to you! I'm sorry I don't have your number!"

Jimin smiled, "that's alright! We should exchange our numbers later!"

You nod your head at Jimin, as he walks over to his car, placing Hoseok in the passenger seat.

"Thank you!" You shouted, as Jimin waved goodbye to you and drives off.

You watch in the distance Yoongi get into his car and drive away with Hana, and you're left alone, waiting for a taxi to come pick you up.

...