ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 37

⚠️ Warning ⚠️ adult content

**Under the Influence playing**

Yoongi pushes your body back near the classrooms storage closest. He opened it, pushing you inside and closing the door behind him.

It was dark, you couldn't see anything. All you could feel was Yoongi's breath against your face. His hands running down your lips.

You rushed over at him, feeling his chest up and down. You could hear Yoongi slightly chuckling.

"If you keep touching me like that, I might as well just take everything off!"

You felt him press his lips on to yours after he said those words, running his hand down your stomach. He places his hand on the button of your jeans, unbuckling it.

Yoongi lifts your shirt up, wrapping his cold hands around your stomach. He kisses you passionately.

The kisses echoed throughout the storage closet. You were afraid that someone was going to hear you guys.

He pushes your body against the door, as your eyes finally adjusted to the dark, you were able to make out Yoongi face slightly.

He was unbuckling his pants. Your breathing increased when you made eye contact with him again.

He kissed your neck, making you squirm in pleasure. You bite down on your lips, not wanting to make a sound.

"We better be extra quiet for this!" Yoongi said, lifting your shirt up and placing soft kisses on your stomach.

You grunt, twisting your legs at the feeling of his wet lips against your skin. Yoongi chuckled, placing his hand over your mouth.

He stands up, getting closer to you face and nippling your ear.

His hand still placed against your mouth.

"I want to be in you so badly!" Yoongi whispered in your ear with a deep husky tone, sending shivers down your body.

He kissed down your neck, and you instantly grab his hips, placing your hand on top of his bulge.

You gasped, feeling his dick being warm and stiff.

"That's all right baby, that's normal!" He said, grabbing your hand and moving it in a circular motion.

He groaned, grabbing your neck tightly. "You know we can't do it in here, but I was thinking maybe..."

Yoongi hesitated while you kept rubbing his bulge.

"What?" You asked, staring at Yoongis lips.

He shakes his head, biting his lips and tilting his head back at the feeling of your hand rubbing his dick.

You grab his neck, pushing his face closer to your as you kiss his lips aggressively while pulling down his boxers slowly.

"You don't wanna tell me?" You teased, as you kept pulling his boxers down.

Yoongi grunted, grabbing your neck firmly.

"I don't wanna be selfish!" Yoongi said with a husky whisper.

"With what?" You said, pulling down his boxers and grabbing his dick.

He moaned, grabbing your waist and pulling your near him.

"You don't know how to do it yet!" Yoongi was barley able to speak.

"Do what?" You said sensually into his ear, as you slowly started to jerk his dick up and down.