ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 22

7 pm club meeting

As usual, you were helping some club members with their writing and Yoongi was doing the exact same thing.

"Y/N can you read this for me?" A club member asked you, and you instantly agree to it.

You lean over the desk to read their paper, unaware that the jacket around your waist unravels and falls to the ground. Unnoticed by you; you continue to work, leaning even more over on the desk, to read the other club members paper.

A group of guys laughed and stood behind you as they took pictures of your exposed white lacy underwear that you had no idea could be seen.

Yoongi noticed the laughter of the guys and he instantly shifted his attention to them.

He noticed how they were staring at you and even taking very low pictures of your body.

Yoongi furrows his eyebrows as he grows curious about what the guys were exactly doing.

He walk over to the boys very slowly. When he turned his gaze towards you he saw your white lace underwear exposed.

They were taking up skirt pictures of you.

He walks up in front of the boys, standing right behind you.

He crosses his arms against his chest. He looks at them angrily, his face completely red.

"Are you enjoying the show?" Yoongi asked loudly, and you quickly turn around, bumping into Yoongi with your chest.

"Delete those pictures now!" Yoongi demanded, as the guys all turn red from embarrassment.

"What's going on?" You asked standing besides Yoongi and looking at the guys.

"Nothing, get back to work!" Yoongi said sternly.

"No I'm serious, what pictures?" You asked, walking up to the guys, "let me see?" You said grabbing one of their phones out of their hands.

"No!" Yoongi shouted, trying to snatch the phone out of your hands.

As you look down at the screen you gasped. Seeing the picture of your underwear.

You froze with embarrassment and shame. You looked down at your skirt.

You quickly turned to look for the jacket. It was on the floor. You rushed to it, grabbing it and tying it around your waist.

"Delete it right now! Let me see you delete it!" Yoongi demanded sternly.

Yoongi watches the boys closely delete the pictures.

you quickly run to the corner of the room to hide the tears that were falling down your face.

You were just sexualized. That feeling will always play in the back of your head from now on.

Yoongi notices you crying and slowly walks up to you.

He places his hands in his pockets, and doesn't make eye contact with you. He waits until you wipe your tears away, and you initiate talking in a way to make you less uncomfortable.

You look up at him. You could tell he was worried and concerned.

"Yoongi.." your voice shakes, and he instantly turns and looks down at you.

Your eyes began to swell with tears and your mouth began to quiver. You let out a loud wail, and Yoongi instantly grabs the back of your neck and stuffs your face into his chest.

You cry pulling and twisting on his shirt. He holds your head as he turns to look at all the members eyeing you like zoo animal.

He shoos them away with his hand and they all instantly go back to working.