ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 29

"Let's take it slow everyone! Grab a partner and slow dance!"

Hoseok extends his hand out to you and you grab it. He escorts you out onto the dance floor as you guys subtly slow dance to the music.

"I've been meaning to ask." Hoseok said, glancing over at Yoongi, who was staring at you very intensely.

"Was there something between you and Yoongi that I didn't know about?"

You furrow your brows at Hoseok. "Why's that?"

Hoseok shrugs his shoulders, "I just felt the tension between the two of you, that's all!"

You shake your head, "no, we're just friends.."

Hoseok stared at you seriously before, side smiling at you. "Okay.."

You continue to dance with Hoseok until you see Hana in the distance finally arriving.

You look over at Yoongi to see his reaction. He rolled his eyes and leaned his head back when he saw her in the distance.

"Why would he react that way?" You said, in your head.

You watch as Hana, walks up to Yoongi, grabbing his arm and pulling him towards the dance floor.

You watch as the two of them dance, Yoongi facing towards you as she leans her head onto his shoulder.

You roll your eyes, looking back at Hoseok who was staring at you with a serious face.

"You seem so intrigued?"

"Uhh.." you clear your throat before laughing at his comment.

"I'm just looking at Hana, I was asking about her earlier!"

"Ohh.." Hoseok said, licking his lips with agitation.

"All right! Time to switch up partners!"

The dj said, and you quickly look toward Yoongi and Hana.

Yoongi looked over at you, and saw the way you were looking at him. He grabbed onto Hana's wrist, dragging her over to you and Hoseok.

"Hey!" Yoongi said, looking at Hoseok seriously.

"If you don't mind us switching!" Yoongi asked, staring at you closely.

"Sure.." Hoseok said, plainly letting go of your waist.

Yoongi extended his hand out, waiting for you to grab it.