ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 31

⚠️ Warning ⚠️ adult content

After taking the taxi home, your feet trail on the concrete floor, walking up the stairs to your apartment with a lot on your mind. The kiss from Yoongi, and how you desperately wanted more.

Hoseok being a possessive man that you never seen before. Even though you agreed to date him. You were thinking of soon ending it with him. You didn't like how toxic Hoseok was being with you.

As you throw yourself on to the couch, glaring at  your phone. You couldn't believe it was 1 am and you weren't tired at all.

"Maybe it's from the adrenaline?" You told herself, thinking about Yoongis kiss.

His lips were smooth and moist. Thinking about them gave you butterflies.

You close your eyes, trying to get the picture out of your head.

DING DONG 🛎

Your door bell rang, and you stumbled up out of your couch to answer the door.

First you peer out of the window to see who it was.

Yoongi, leaning his head against the door

You open it slowly, and Yoongi glares at you, with worry.

"Are you okay?" Yoongi said, combing through his hair.

You stare at him at a loss for words.

"I'm ... I'm fine.."

Yoongi licked his lips before continuing to talk. "I saw the way he was grabbing you. And the way you were hitting his chest. I could tell he was hurting you from the pain you had on your face. He was forcing himself onto you, and I got so worried. I couldn't stand seeing you getting hurt, I knew I had to stop him. Even if that m-"

You grabbed his shirt, twisting it hardly into your hands and pulling him towards you. You kissed his lips, letting his shirt go and running your hands down his stomach.

When you pulled away from his lips. Yoongi was staring at you with his eyes every low, almost as if he had just woken up. He seemed too relaxed. It gave you butterflies.

Yoongi got closer to you. Wrapping his hand around the back of your head and kissing you passionately.

 Wrapping his hand around the back of your head and kissing you passionately