ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 34

December 20, 20XX

You wake up the next day with Yoongi in your bed. He had his arm wrapped around your naked breasts, while his leg were intertwined within yours. He was sleeping on his stomach. Ass cheeks all exposed.

You laughed, picking his arm up and placing it around your back as you snuggled up next to him in bed.

Yoongi groaned, mumbling some words before waking up and looking at you with nearly almost shut eyes.  

"Good morning sleepy head!" You whisper, and Yoongi chuckles at your soft spoken voice.

He looks up at you, touching you cheek softly before wrapping his hands around your stomach.

"Good morning baby!" Yoongi said, leaning in to kiss your lips.

You kiss him back, and than snuggle up into his arms, as he subtly strokes through your hair.

"How was your first time?" Yoongi asked in a deep husky voice.

"It was good.. I've never done anything like this before so I can't really know.."

Yoongi laughed, pulling away from you and looking at your face.

"Why? Are you planning to sleep with others besides me?" Yoongi said teasing you.

You laughed pushing his chest.

"I think you're the o—" before you could finish your sentence you remember something that you completely forgot about.

"OHH MY GOD!" You shouted, rushing out of bed and walking over to your closest.

"What's wrong?" Yoongi asked, sitting up staring at you getting dressed.

"I'm late for work!"

Yoongi gasped, getting up from your bed and getting dressed as well.

"I'll drive you!" Yoongi said, grabbing his pants and shirt and putting it on.

Before you can say another word Yoongi grabbed his car keys and rushed out side.

You trial behind him, quickly locking your front door and entering his car in a rush.

...

On your way there, your phone kept ringing constantly. You were anxious. It was your boss who was calling. You didn't answer since you were nearly almost there.

When Yoongi arrived to the front of your work place, you tried rushing out of his car, but Yoongi grabs your arm stopping you.

"Hey just calm down, breath!" Yoongi said, demonstrating the way you should be breathing.

You copied him, trying to calm your nerves.

"You feel better?" Yoongi asked, fixing your hair.

You nod at him.

He smiles, leaning forward and kissing your lips.

"Okay! Go! Don't stress to much!" Yoongi shouted after you as you ran into your company building.

...

"Y/N!" You boss shouts as you enter into his office. "This is the third time you're late!!"

You close your eyes tightly upon hearing his words.