ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 13

The party was blasting with music and the people there were drinking and dancing away.

Yoongi was standing off in the corner, he kept watching the door anticipating when and if you'll ever walk in through those doors.

He drinks his red cup filled with alcohol, while causally leaning against the wall.

Jungkook walks up to him, and pours him a little extra vodka that he had in his cup.

"Why are you staring at the door?" Jungkook asked.

Yoongi stayed silent.

"If you're anticipating Y/N, you'll be waiting there forever! She's not going to come!"

Yoongi angrily takes a sip of his cup and sits down on the sofa, watching everyone dance.

He could barely hear, but he could kinda make out what these two guy in front of him were saying.

"That's the girl.... The writing club.... She.... so fucking hot!"

Yoongi looked towards the direction the two guys were talking about.

And there you were.

"Holy..."

Yoongi blurted out, as he was taken aback by your beauty. He stared at your body. Your tight black dress outlining your curves and you hair was beautifully swaying with the way you walked. Yoongi couldn't stop staring at your physique. It was sexy.

He gulped nervously before putting his drink down and getting up from the sofa.

"God! I know she's teasing right now with that dress on!" Yoongi said in his head, as he looked up and down at you.

He began to walk towards you, but stopped half way after seeing a guy approach you and start whispering in your ear.

Yoongi stood there watching you laugh at whatever the guy was saying.

His cheeks twitched with anger, as he watched the guy grab your wrist and pull you to the dance floor.

"I told you..." Jin said, placing his arm around Yoongi. "She just doesn't like you!"

Yoongi looked at Jin with an upset expression and pushed his arm away. He walked over to a group of girls standing near the corner of the room.

"Does anyone of you want to dance with me?" Yoongi asked, staring at each girl individually.

One girl smiles in a flirtatious way and grabs Yoongis hand, and drags him to the dance floor.

Yoongi purposely turns the girl around and wraps his hands around her waist, while he dances with her sensually.

You spot him in the crowd, his hands wrapped around the bottom portion of the girls waist. His head lunged into her neck as she begins to bend over shaking her ass in front of his crotch.

A sense of jealousy rush over you. You watch him closely as he smirks at the girl purposely grinding her ass on his crotch.

You roll your eyes continuing to watch their interaction very closely.

Yoongi turns to look at you and sees you staring.

You quickly evert your eyes and excuse yourself from the dance floor. You walk into the kitchen and rest both your hands on top of the counter. You grabbed a red cup that was filled with alcohol and you chugged it down.

"What's going on with me? Why am feeling like this?" You said in your head.

You pour yourself another drink, before Yoongi grabs the drink out of your hand and drinks it.

You turn to look at him, staring at his face, as he chugs the alcohol down. He instantly freezes when he looks back at you.

"You look ... great!" Yoongi said, staring at you up and down.

"Thanks...."

There was a long awkward silence between the two of you. You just stood there, not knowing what to do or say.

"I've never seen you drink!" Yoongi finally said, breaking the awkward silence.

"I drink, just not in public!"

"Why's that?" Yoongi asked leaning his elbow on the counter of the kitchen and getting closer to your face.

"I'm not really.... Good at uhh..." you couldn't get your words out. You stared at Yoongis face as he leaned closer to you.

"God, he looks good!"

"Hmm?" He said, as he stared into your eyes

You shake your head and close your eyes tightly. "I'm not really good at alcohol!"

He nodded his head before laughing a little.

"I could tell!" He said before the girl he was dancing with earlier runs up to him and grabs his hand.

"Come on oppa!" She said dragging him to the dance floor.

You stare at them as Yoongi turns around to look after you.

You grab the closest drink and finish it in one gulp.

"Looks like the drinks are slowly disappearing thanks to you!" Jungkook said leaning against the counter with you.

"Do me a favor," Jungkook said in a low voice, "stop playing games with our boy!" Jungkook said in a rude manner.

"What?!" you said, putting the drink down and turning towards Jungkook to look at him.

"Listen!" Jungkook said aggressively, getting close to your ear, "Yoongi has been acting completely different lately. He has completely changed. I think it's because of you! Do me a favor, and stay away from him!"

You were taken aback by Jungkook's demand. You looked at him with shock, "Maybe you should tell him that, because all he does is follow me around and talk to me! Why don't you tell him to leave ME alone! Because I'm not the one here that's playing games!"

Jungkook scoffed, "The only way he'll leave you alone is if you let him jump into his pants! We need our friend back. He's been lacking in performance too. Just... get rid of him, okay!" Jungkook said sternly.

You grab a drink and slurp it down, "And how do you expect me to do that?"

Jungkook smirked evilly, "easy! Sleep with him!"

Jungkook grabbed a drink and left after saying those words to you.

You place your hands on top of the counter, thinking about Jungkook's words. You slurp down the remaining drinks, before moving to the alcohol filled Jell-O shots.