ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 4

Author's POV

"I'm sorry I'm late! It won't happen again!" Y/N said bowing to Mr. Su Suk apologizing.

"You should be thankful that I know you're a student! Other wise, I'd have you on probation right now!"

"I'm so sorry! It won't happen again!" Y/N said, bowing once more.

"Well, did you finish that article, or will it be finished by tonight?"

Y/N rummages through her bag, pulling out her lap top.

"Yes Mr. Su Suk! I finished the article!" Y/N said, pulling the file up for Mr. Su Suk to read.

He grabs the laptop out of Y/N's hands, and examines her writing carefully.

"Y/N!" He said loudly.

"Yes sir?"

"I like it!"

A smile creeps onto Y/N's face.

"I really like it!" He said handing the laptop back to her.

"Send that file to our executive writer, I'll let him know to publish it on our news website!"

"Ohh Mr. Suk!" Y/N said, placing the laptop down and shaking his hand vigorously. "Thank you so much!"

He pulls his hand away and stares at Y/N packing her stuff up, "now! Go back home, read our new file and continue making these news articles! And Y/N?" Mr. Su Suk said, getting up from his chair and pulling a file out of his cabinet.

"Give me a precise deadline this time, and don't half ass me an article like last time okay!"

"Understood!" Y/N said, placing her book bag over her shoulder and walking to the door.

"Y/N?" Mr. Suk shouted again.

Y/N stops, rolling her eyes at his constant nagging. She waits for his reply.

"Focus on school too okay!" He said, before Y/N nods her head at him and leaves out the door.

...

Y/N's POV

Walking through the company, some of the people there that knew you by name said hello to you.

"Hey Choi Y/N, how's school going?" One of the lady's asked.

"It's going good! Thanks for asking!" You said to the older lady.

"Y/N, hey!"

"Hey!"

You were pretty close with a lot of the employees at Isul, they've known you for about two years now, and you're pretty close with them too. They help you whenever you need it, and it's not that different when they ask you for help. A family. That's how it feel like when you walk into work.

Before you could exited the building one of your closest friends at the company, a young male news writer walks up to you and smiles enthusiastically.

"Hey Y/N!"

"Hey Hyun!"

His eyes wrinkled just from smiling, it was cute.

"You look great today! Did you dye your hair?"

You laugh at his question, "I did! How'd you notice?"

"Come on Y/N, I'm gay! I think I can notice when my girl gets her hair dyed!"

The both of you laugh and chat for a little while before Hyun suggested something to you.

"Let's go get lunch! What do you think?"