ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 33

Present time

December 19, 20XX

"She threatened to tell my label that I paid your college tuition with their money if I don't be with her.."

"What?" You shouted, getting up from your bed and staring at Yoongi with shock.

"I didn't wanna get exposed so I told her that I'll do whatever she wants. And that psycho... the only thing she wanted was to be with me, so I agreed."

"Why would y-" you couldn't speak, you looked down on the floor for your dress, quickly putting it on. "Why would you do that for me?"

Yoongi laid back down on your bed, looking up at the ceiling. He scoffs, placing his arm on his eyes.

"Because I love you.."

You stare at him with your eyes watering.

"What are we going to do... what are we.." you start to cry, and Yoongi quickly gets up rushing to you and grabbing your hands.

"Hey, look at me!" Yoongi said gently, leaning down to look at your face.

He picked your head up, wiping your tears away. "Don't worry about me.. I'll be fine!"

You shake your head. "Take that money back! I don't need it! I don't want anything to happen to you Yoongi I'm afraid!"

Yoongi grabs your face, stroking your hair before grabbing you waist and sitting you on the bed.

"Noting will happen to me. That was my money that I gave.."

"What?" You looked at him with furrowed eyebrows.

"My boss has been stealing my actual earnings for himself. The money that I paid your tuition with, was my own money! I earned it!"

You shake your head, letting out a small sigh. "You could still go to jail! Why did you— you didn't have to.."

"I had to!" Yoongi said placing his hand over your lips. "When I realized I took your tuition away after becoming president. I knew I had to do something to fix this!" Yoongi grabbed you face turning it toward his.

"After the Halloween festival. Kissing you that night. I knew that I have falling in love for the first time, with you. And I wanted to do everything I could to show you how much I love you. I wanted the paid tuition to be a surprise for your birthday. A early birthday gift, that actually came pretty late. I guess things didn't go as planned."

"Yoongi.." you sighed his name, wrapping your hands around his chest and hugging him tightly.

"You didn't have to pay my tuition to show me that you love me!"

"I wanted to." His voice vibrated against your ear.

"I've fallen for the first time.." Yoongi lifts your shoulders up looking at your face.

"There's not a single thing that I wouldn't do for you."

He kisses you very passionately, almost leaving you without a breath. You fall onto the bed, Yoongi leaning above you as he devours you in kisses.

Slowly your dress comes off again, and the whole night you and Yoongi had was restless. You were making love with him like it was your last.

AU: I forgot to post this chapter it was already written when I posted the other two 🥲 I'm sorry for that!