ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 7

7 pm Writing Club

"Y/N, you think you can help me with this phrase?" A girl in the writing club asked, working on a poem that she seemed to be struggling with.

"Sure!" You said, grabbing the paper and reading her poem.

"Instead of saying 'like night stars,' try saying 'like stars in the night sky' it really conveys what you're trying to get across!"

You heard a familiar laugh coming from behind you. You turn around, startled by his closeness.

Yoongi standing so near, staring down at your face.

You sighed with annoyance yet again, backing away from him.

"Welcome to the writing club," you said in a monotone with no enthusiasm, and a straight face.

"Thanks!" Yoongi said, walking towards the couch that was in the writing club and placing his hand around a girl, that was already sitting there.

"Hana, baby!" Yoongi said loudly.

You turned to look at Yoongi and what he was doing.

He kept glancing over at you.

"Instead of working on writing, how about we make out?" Yoongi said, grabbing the girls notebook out of her hand and placing kisses on her neck.

"Ugh!" You said loudly.

You walked up to a group of people that were writing a lengthy poem that needed to be revised.

"Y/N!" One of the boys called your name.

"Yeah?"

"What do you think about this line?" He asked.

You walked behind the boy that was asking for your help. You kneeled down beside him, getting real close to his face, so that he can explain what he was talking about to you.

Yoongi looked towards your direction and  clenched his teeth together. He closed his eyes with anger, and grabbed the girls face in front of him.

"Kiss my neck!" He demanded, while looking back at you.

The girl did exactly what Yoongi asked of her, but unfortunately for him, you weren't paying any attention.

A few minutes later, the boy you were working with looked towards Yoongi's direction.

"Gross!" The boy said to you.

You looked at him and wondered what he was talking about.

"What?" You asked.

"Those two on the couch!" The boy said.

You looked up towards the direction the boy was talking about.

Yoongi and the girl were eating each others faces off. He kept glancing over at you, watching for the moment you two would lock eyes.

You rolled your eyes, and slam the table aggressively.

You walked up to them and crossed your hands, waiting from them to notice you standing in front of them.