ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 12

Yoongi walked up to Namjoon and Jin who were sitting outside the Cafe at the university.
He throws his book bag on the floor.

"The fucks wrong with you?" Jin asked.

"I can't seem to get through to her!" Yoongi said, rubbing his face. He leaned back against the chair, sighing.

"Bro! She just doesn't like you! Give up!" Jin proclaimed.

"No, I know I can make her like me!"

Namjoon rolled his eyes, "You're trying so hard. but it's not working! Why don't you just be honest and tell her about your feelings. Maybe that'll work instead?"

Yoongi shook his head, "I don't want to admit that right now! I want to find a way to playfully get back a her."

Namjoon choked on his coffee.

"What?!" Both Namjoon and Jin said in sync.

"I think I'm going to try and take her spot as President!"

Jin's eyes widened, "Why do you want to do that?"

Yoongi shrugged his shoulders, "Kinda like a dominant thing to make her realize what she did!"

"But you like her?" Namjoon said with his eyebrows furrowed.

"Yeah, so?"

"She'll be so upset about it!"

Yoongi smiled at Namjoon, thinking about how upset you would be, "I like when she's upset it's kinda hot!"

Namjoon rolls his eyes.

"What's your point of taking her role anyways? What's the outcome?" Jin asked, with curiosity.

"I want to show her that I can be an actual nice guy."

"How is that being nice? You're not going to achieve that outlook by being the President!" Jin proclaimed.

"It will!"

"Jin, why are you even trying? He never listens!" Namjoon said, hitting Jin's shoulder to stop.

...

October 12, 20XX

7 pm club meeting

You walk into the club with Yoongi already there helping people. It's been like that for months.

He catches a glimpse of you, and instantly shoots up out of his seat. He throws himself on the sofa that you were sitting on.

You roll your eyes, opening a book and reading it.

"So? Did he like that article?" Yoongi asked staring at you for an answer.

You ignored his question and continued reading the book.

Yoongi licked his lips, and than looked away from your face, feeling embarrassed that you didn't answer him, "Are you mad about yesterday?"