“So, you think I'll grow fat and then I won't be pretty. And you won't love me anymore, Right?” I asked crying and Virat instantly shaked his head in Noo.

“That's not what I meant Nushkie. I think we should get you consulted by a doctor to be sure there's nothing to worry about”

“No, I know what you meant. You don't love me anymore Vee and I don't want you in this room. Go away” I declared and he looked at me with wide eyes.

“Bubs, Calm down. I love you.”

“No, you don't. You're not allowed in this room.” I told him handing him a pillow and blanket.

He was too stunned to speak.

“Nushkie, Are you really kicking me out of our room?” He asked with a pout.

“Yes, And remember Mr Kohli, You can enter in this room only when you get me Dosa” I put forth the condition and then closed the doors of my room.

Phew! Finally, My irritating cute husband is out of the room.

How weird has he started to behave? And what were those stupid unusual eating habits he talked about?

I sat on the bed taking a deep breath and thought about what Vee said.

Though I know he is stupid but yes, my eating habits are surprising me too. But he didn't have to rub it on my face, did he?

I laid on the bed and stared at the ceiling for a while before I finally started getting relaxed.

I recalled all the conversations I had with Vee and realised he was talking sense and I behaved totally weird as if I'm high on hormones.

And I've been doing that often for last some days. Should I really consult a doctor regarding all these weird changes? Or am I overstressing?

I also feel nausea, dizziness and vomitting constantly. What's happening to me?

I gave it a thought before it actually striked me. Can this be the reason? Is it why I'm feeling like this?

I ran to look for Virat's phone hoping he left it in the room because my period tracker was in his phone.

Thankfully I found it and opened the app instantly only to find out that I am missing my periods for one month now.

God, How can I be so stupid to not realise about this for so long?

Am I pregnant?
Are these pregnancy symptoms?

I felt nervous like never before. My heartbeat instantly quickened with just the thought of having a little life inside me.

But before anything, I've to be sure about this.

I quickly got off my bed with Vee's phone in my hand and got out of the room to find him. I looked in the guest room and the main hall but he wasn't there.

As I turned I saw Virat standing in the kitchen wearing apron with a frown on his face.

I reached closer to see him watching a youtube video in his iPad to learn how to make dosa.

I hugged him from behind and he got surprised but got relaxed knowing it was me. He swiftly pulled me in front of him.

“Nushkie, You okay?” He asked holding the nape of my neck and I just nodded my head in a yes.

“Okay then. Chef Virat is at your service mam and I'll get you your dosa in sometime.” He said bowing down making me chuckle.

“Vee, I've something to tell you” He noticed the seriousness in my voice.