"Why?" Alexander asks me. "Water got on my shirt and now my bra is on full display" I tell him bluntly.

"How did water get on your shirt?" Alexander asks. "Some women got pissed at me and threw it at me," I tell him. He opens a drawer in his desk, and a few seconds later a shirt is thrown at me, and I catch it easily.

"It's a fifteen-minute drive to your house. Save yourself the time" He tells me, and I smile gratefully. "Thank you".

"Send the two in. Then afterwards please come see me" Alexander tells me. I nod before stepping out of his office, and telling them they can go see him now.

I walk over to the bathroom, before locking the door behind me. I change out of my wet shirt and into the dry one Alexander gave me.

It's clearly one of his shirts since it is massive on me. I roll the sleeves up to my elbow and look at myself through the small mirror over the bathroom sink.

I could definitely pull this off.

I step out of the bathroom, placing my wet shirt in my handbag. Sitting back down at my desk, I continue my work.

                                    ***

Twenty minutes later the man and woman walk out of Alexander's office. I get up and walk to his office. "You wanted to see me?" I say, and he nods.

"Who threw water at you?" He asks. "The secretary on floor fifty-seven. It's fine though, a little water never hurt anybody" I shrug.

"It never hurt anybody, but it's still not okay to have it thrown at you during work. Why did she do it?" Alexander asks. "She said I can't take a joke and I'm the reason Thomas got fired" I explain, and he rolls his eyes before standing up.

"Wait here," He says as he walks out from behind his desk. "No, it's fine really," I tell him but he ignores me. "Alexander-"

I stretch out my hand to grab his arm to stop him, but he suddenly grabs my wrist instead and uses it to pull me close. I fall into his chest slightly, but he doesn't seem to move an inch. We're pressed against each other, and my eyes land on his own.

"I'm going to go get the secretary from floor fifty-seven, and you're going to sit in here and wait till I get back. Understood?" He whispers, I freeze, very confused at why I'm turned on by this.

He leans his head forward, and I feel his breath fan against my ear. "I said to you understand Diana?" He repeats, and goosebumps rise on the back of my neck as he pulls away and looks me in the eye.

I nod my head. "Understood" I mumble, and he nods before letting go of my wrist and walking out of his office while I take a deep breath.

A few minutes later, the elevator doors open and out walks Alexander and the women from before. He walks past me and takes his usual seat behind his desk,  while she glares at me when she walks by before sitting on one of the chairs in front of his desk.

I'm standing, leaning against the wall beside the doors to the office with my arms crossed over my chest.

"You threw water at my assistant, correct?" Alexander says, and the woman sighs before turning around in her seat to glare at me.

"First you get Thomas fired for an innocent joke, and now you rat on me? You little bitch" She scowls, and I roll my eyes.

"Telling me he's going to pin me down and check if I'm wearing underwear is not an 'innocent joke'. And don't call me a bitch" I tell her, doing my best to stay completely calm.