𝟒𝟑. 𝐃𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐬

Start from the beginning

Edward smiles, looking down while lightly shaking his head.

-That sounds risky. - He admits to which she nods jokingly.

-It's a good thing you're bulletproof. We're gonna need that ring. - The vampire smile charmingly by her words.

Edward stands up facing her. The delicately grabs her hand and takes the engagement ring oout fo his pocket which he had to borrow given that Alice needed a guidance for the wedding preparatives. Edward slides the engagement ring through Mackenzie's left ring finger, and they both smile.

Future Mr. and Mrs. Cullen smile at each other. Mack tajes him by the neck to kiss him while he takes his future wife by the waist.

The couple stays in the meadow for a few more hours until deciding to go to Mackenzie's house to tell her father about the compromise.

-I'm not so sure about this now, Love. - Edward admits. The girl laughs and smirks back at him.

-You said you formally wanted to ask for my father's blessing. He's home now for his one-day break and is waiting for us. - Mack gets closer to him and kisses his lips.

-Angel. - Edward begs, still inside the car.

-"Angel" nothing. We still have to tell your family, Baby. - The guy pouts which Mackenzie makes sure of kissing multiple times. - Nothing bad will happen. We already have the plan of escaping together and secretly marry.

The vampire laughs and nods before grabbing her cheeks, pulling her closer to kiss her.

-I will enter first. I'll com back for you in a few minutes. - Edward nods slowly, pulling away from her lips.

The girl leaves one final kiss on her fiancé's lips before getting out of the car and walk towards the house where Charlie's waiting for her. Entering the house, she heads to the kitchen given that she knows her father's in there.

-Hi, Dad. - She greets, kissing Charlie's cheek.

-Wasn't Edward coming with you? - The man asks, confused, still cleaning his rifle.

-Yeah, he's outside. - Mack says, getting nervous.

-All right. What did you wanna tell me? - The girl gulps nervously, watching how her father loads the rifle.

-It's important. But I'm asking you to stay calm and keep and open mind. - Charlie frowns and grabs his beer to drink a sip.

-Is it bad? - He asks, leaving his beer on the table.

-It depends on how you take it. We're gonna explain it with detail, anyway. - The chief nods slowly. - Just don't be so hard on Edward.

Charlie rolls his eyes and finishes loading up the rifle, starting Mackenzie who jumps on her place.

-No promises. Bring him in. - He leaves the enormous weapon on the table.

The girl nods and exits the house to approach Edward's car. The guy gets out and approaches his partner to take her by the waist.

-I already gave him some kind of idea, but I'm warning you he has a loaded rifle on the table. - She warns. - It's a good thing you're bulletproof.

Edward pouts one last time before Mackenzie grabs his hand and guides him inside the house until arriving at the dining room where Charlie awaits for them.

-Dad. - The man stands up and gets infront of the couple.

-Please tell me it doesn't have to do with a pregnancy. - The couple glances at each other before quickly shaking their heads.

-No, it's not that. - Mackenzie assures, blushing.

-I wanted to tell you something important. - Edward feels how Mack interwines their hands, showing him her support. - I wanted to apologise for hurting Bella.

Charlie glances at him before looking at his youngest daughter who nods with half a smile.

-I'm aware I don't deserve Bella's forgiveness and much less a chance with Mackenzie. - The chief narrows his eyes, analysing the guy. - But I must say I love her more than anything in this world and want to ask for you blessing to marry her.

-Before you say anything and want to kill him... - Mackenzie interferes, smiling innocently. - We aren't getting married in this exact moment or in a couple of months. It'll be after college.

-Are you sure you wanna do it? - Charlie asks his daughter.

-Yes. I do wanna marry but not right now, Dad. We will wait until after college. - Mack assures.

-Well, then... I give you my blessing. - The man surrenders, making her laugh. - But I'm warning you, young man... You play with Mackenzie's heart, and you won't see the light of day again. Understood?

Edward nods. Charlie extends his hand and they both shake hands, Mackenzie smile who immediately approaches her father to hug him.

-Thanks, Dad. - The man smiles and returns his daughter's hug.

 - The man smiles and returns his daughter's hug

AND WE ARE DONE WITH ECLIPSE.

By the way, feel free to check out my "story" called "Robert Pattinson and characters images". It's basically just pictures of Rob and some of his characters. You may go and see how perfect that man is.

Anyways, I hope you've enjoyed this chapter. Vote and comment. LOVE YOU ALL.

miche_diggory