𝟑𝟑. 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐮𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

Start from the beginning

Both sisters approach and strongly hug each other with smiles on their faces.

-Congrats, little sis. - Bella says, feeling proud of Mackenzie.

-Thanks, Bella. - Mack whispers before pulling away and looking at Jacob.

-Congrats, little demon. - Jacob mocks. The girl rolls her eyes but hugs him anyway.

-Best student with an average of a hundred. That's my daughter. - Charlie says, approaching his youngest daughter.

Mackenzie strongly hugs her father while closing her eyes. The man kisses her head before pulling away.

-We gotta go to the party. - He tells Bella who nods, smiling.

Mack gets away from them to look at her boyfriend who immediately takes her by the waist and pull her to his chest.

-I will see you at the party, Batman. I'll celebrate a few hours with Bella and my dad. - Edward nods with half a smile. - I love you.

The vampire smiles and starts kissing her. Bella heads to the parking lot along with Charlie and Jacob, letting Mackenzie and Edward finish saying their goodbyes.

-Oh, please. You've been kissing the entire day. - Emmett says with a disgusted face.

Mack, still kissing Edward, shows Emmett the middle finger who's mouth falls, outraged. Alice looks proudly at the girl along with Rosalie.

The night falls, and the Swan girls make their way to the Cullens' house where the graduation party is taking place. Bella is wearing a jean along with a light-blue shirt. Mackenzie wears a sleeveless dress with a flower print she made herself, and combined it with a pair of light-pink heels.

-Mack, Bella! - The mentioned ones look at the dance floor and smile at Angela and Jessica who approach them.

-Hey, guys. - The Swan sisters greet their friends in unison who smile at them.

-What a lovely dress. I love those flowers. - Jessica compliments, analysing Mack's dress.

-Thanks. I did it myself. - Angela and Jessica stare at her, surprised, until smiling.

-What did you think of my speech? Too easy-breezy? Too self-helpful? You hated it? - Jess asks nervously. The twins shake their heads at the same time.

-Of course not, you said what's necessary. - Mackenzie assures, calming her friend down.

-It's like I was born to lead, right? - Jess jokes.

-Girls, I love this song! Let's go. - Angela says excitedly while taking Jessica's hand and run towards the dance floor.

The Swan girls head to another part of the house to get something to drink. They stay silent, looking around until noticing how Jacob, Quil and Embry arrive at the party.

-He's here. - Bella says excitedly, leaving her drink on a table and walking towards Jake.

The guy smiles and takes her by the waist to hug her. They pull away and give each other a small peck. Mackenzie finishes her drink and approaches the boys, feeling Embry's look on her.

-Why are you here? - Mack asks, crossing her arms.

-You invited me, remember? - Embry says, giving her half a smile.

-Was my right hook too subtle fot you? - The brown haired girl asks sarcastically. - That was me uninviting you.

-Mack, I'm sorry. For everything. The kiss, your hand... I'd blame it on the whole inner animal thing, but it was really just me being an ass. - Embry apologises, demomstrating he regret's it.