Chapter 64: HAPPILY EVER AFTER

Start from the beginning

I always admired Virat in western but the way he carries traditionals and how charming he looks in them makes me lose control over myself

I always admired Virat in western but the way he carries traditionals and how charming he looks in them makes me lose control over myself. I'm practically staring at him and even though I'm totally aware of the surroundings, it's just that nothing remains in my control.
“Click a photo, that will last longer.” Virat whispered in my ears taking me in a hug.
“I don't need to. You're all mine so i can check you out anytime” Virat chuckled and both of us sat on the seats for us. The haldi ceremony started and mumma and Saroj Aunty were the first one to put haldi on us and then one by one everyone followed. Till the end, we both were drenched in Haldi and petals of roses courtesy our beloved friends. Before going back to all our respective places, the families decided to have lunch together thus I and Virat were told to clean and change. I was about to lock my room door when Vee sneaked in my room discreetly and I would've screamed loudly on seeing him if he hadn't put his hand on my mouth.
“It's me...” He said waving his hands in front of my eyes.
“Ofcourse I know it's you. But why are you here? Didn't mumma told you to change in Arnav's room?” To my question he just had a smirk playing on his lips.
“I will but firstly atleast let the ceremony complete.”
“Huh?”
“How can the Haldi get over without me putting some haldi on you?” Vee said moving closer to me. I started moving backwards too.
“Ohh.. is that so? Then where's the haldi” I asked teasing him as I knew all the haldi was finished when our friends put all the haldi on our faces. But my teasing smile vanished as soon as I saw Vee bringing a bowl of haldi from behind his back.
“You think I won't have some backup?” He chuckled while I pouted.
“Vee, We'll get late for the lunch” I reminded him.
“I don't care about that, Nushkie.”
“Someone will see us together in a room. There are guests all over”
“Let them see”
Oh god. I knew he was not letting me go. But where's the fun if i let him put haldi like that only?
“So you want to put Haldi on me?”
“Any doubts?” Vee replied with his face cherishing that proud smile.
“Then try your best Captain, because I'm not letting you that...” Vee raised his eyebrows with excitement.
“I'm up for a challenge, love” Vee smiled at me and i smiled back at him. I ran to the other side of the room and he followed me. Vee slowly came closer and before he could've trapped me between wall and his arms, I climbed on the bed. Virat grabbed my wrist and pulled me down gently making me land on the bed's matress. He hovered over me and his eyes met mine. Everytime I look in those black eyes, I fall for him even harder. Without breaking the eye contact I felt that Vee was dipping his hand in the Haldi bowl so before he could've outplayed me, I pushed him slowly to the other side and ran to the bathroom. I almost locked the door when Virat put his hand in between and very easily opened it. The very next second he pinned me to the wall. He held my hands above my head and moved closer to me and I was almost hypnotized by his closeness when suddenly my cheeks felt wet. As i touched it, i got haldi on my hands. I looked at Vee and he had his signature smirk plastered on his face. He let go of my hands, I pushed him a little to the side and he leaned on the wall with his gaze fixed on me. I went in front of the mirror and Vee followed and stood behind me. We looked at each other through the mirror and I did what I do the best.. Blush. He put the bowl on the basin and wrapped his hands around my stomach. I could already feel sensation in my body due to our proximity. His warms breaths on my neck brought goosebumps on my body and I feel my legs giving up. He held me strongly with my shoulder and dipped his other hand in the bowl. I was looking at him bringing his hand to my bare stomach through the mirror. As his hand and that liquid paste made contact with my skin, I leaned on his chest due to the tingly sensation. He put haldi on my stomach and then the waist. His hands then ran over my arms slowly painting them in yellow colour. He then kissed gently on my neck making a moan finally escape my mouth.
“Viraatt” I said in a whisper and he looked at me through the mirror and smiled at me. He pressed his lips to my neck again before putting the paste all over my neck too.
He then turned me holding me from waist and made me sit on the counter. He knelt in front of me and put my feet on his knees putting haldi on them one by one. When he stood up in front of me, it was my turn to paint him in my colour. I dipped my hand in Haldi paste while unbuttoned some buttons of his kurta with other hand and applied it on his neck and the visible part of his well built chest. I got down from the counter and stood on his feet encircling my hands behind his neck. I inched closer to him and rubbed my already Haldi laded face with his cheeks and before parting whispered in his ears “Happy Haldi, Vee”
He kissed on my hairs sweetly and replied.
“Now it's a Happy Haldi, Nushkie. And I can't wait to have you as my wife”
“And I can't wait to have you as my Husband”
.
.
.
Third person POV:
And the most awaited time was finally here. The power couple, the most adorable humans, the two people ridiculously in love were finally about to tie the knot and have a happily ever after. The wedding venue was surrounded by paparazzis and people on internet were already checking their phones every minute for any live update or picture. And just the other side of the gates of the venue was an environment far far away from all this chaos. Everyone around was adoring a beautiful smile on their faces looking pretty. The Wedding function was planned by Mahi and Sakshi and it's needless to even mention that they did the most beautiful arrangements anyone could've asked for.