Chapter 63

"You're doing what?" 

With wide brown eyes and a sheepish grin on his face, he watches as his wife tries to make sense of what he just told her. She looks so damn cute with her two French braids framing her face, wearing a yellow Spongebob T-shirt and his boxers.

"Kelly, are you even listening to me?"

He grins at his wife, trying to look innocent. "I have been asked to do a photoshoot for the newest Cosmopolitan magazine"

She scowls, "Who asked you?"

"The jealousy looks good on you, baby" He flutters his eyebrows but she's not having it. 

"Kelly-Anne, who asked you to do the shoot?"

He grins, "I saved a woman out of a car wreck yesterday, and later on she came over to the firehouse with a box of cookies and told me she's a photographer for Cosmo, and she's doing an article about men in uniforms."

"Is she pretty?" Sienna asks, still scowling causing Kelly to chuckle.

"Not as pretty as you" He pulls his wife closer to him and makes her sit on his lap. Kelly wraps his arms around her waist and snuggles his face into the crook of her neck. 

"Are you going to have to take off your shirt?"

Kelly smirks, "Well obviously, they want girls to drool over my eight pack"

Sienna narrows her eyes and punches Kelly on the arm. He hisses out and laughs at her, "I'm kidding, I'm kidding. I don't know what I'm supposed to do. It's good publicity for the firehouse baby, I refused to do it and then Grissom found out about it and told me I had to."

Sienna huffs, "Fine, but I want a copy of that magazine"

He laughs, "You can have it, but you can also have the real thing" He takes her hand in his and lets it slide down his abs causing her to smirk.

"Let me go show you why I'm the only girl for you"

Kelly is grinning all the way to the bedroom. "Oh, babe, don't call me Kelly-Anne. It's not my name"

"Do you want sex or not?" She glares. The goofy smile on his face gives her the answer she needs.

**

"So your wifey is okay with you doing a half naked shoot meant to be read by women?" Matt accompanies Kelly to the shoot, all the way mocking his best friend

"Not really" Kelly smirks, "I had to reassure her many times last night"

Matt scowls, "I did not need to know that. But seriously man, I never thought you'd do a shoot as tacky as this?"

"Well thank you, Captain, for the compliment" A female voice cuts in. Kelly smirks a bit as his best friend's face flushes. Lucy Goldman, the photographer, gives Kelly a flirty smile, completely ignoring Matt.

"So Kelly, you look sexy. Are you ready for the shoot?"

"I-I guess" 

She grabs his arm, "We need to get you to makeup"

"Wait?" Kelly stops, "Makeup? I don't want to put on makeup."

Lucy smiles, fluttering her eyes, "Don't worry, Lieutenant. You won't even notice the makeup. Lose the ring as well, our audience need to think you're a single man. It will boost sales."

Kelly smirks, shaking his head without a second thought, "No way I'm taking off my ring."

She scowls, "Fine, let's just get to makeup"