Chapter 11

Her morning started early when the dogs decided to get on the bed and lick her until she woke up. While it's definitely a good way to wake up, she didn't want to start her free day at 5am.

After taking them for a five-mile jog, she goes home and takes a long bubble bath. By the time she's ready for the day, it's already 9am and Kelly is coming to get her for breakfast at 10.

 By the time she's ready for the day, it's already 9am and Kelly is coming to get her for breakfast at 10

There's a knock on the door causing her to smile brightly. She goes to open the door and there he is, her sexy boyfriend. His head is covered with a beanie, and he looks very yummy in his tight dark blue jeans and black jersey.

"Look at my handsome man" She gushes causing him to chuckle.

"You ready for breakfast?" He asks leaning down to kiss her on the lips.

"Yeah" She grabs her purse and locks the front door. Kelly opens the car door for her and kisses her softly before she can get in. "You look gorgeous" He says against her lips.

She smiles brightly as he rounds the car and then drives off to Wildberry Pancakes and Cafe.

Once they step inside, they get a small cozy table at the window. Kelly sits next to her in the booth, his arm around her body.

They make small talk about their day, she tells him about the dogs waking her up, and he tells her about Casey moving into the loft because there are too many memories of Gabby.

"You know Shay would have loved you" Kelly says out of the blue. He looks deep in thought.

"Yeah?" She smiles.

"She was always on my ass about getting a good woman. I was a bit of a flirt when I was younger, had a different girl every night. Shay hated it. She would have loved your spunk"

Sienna smiles, "I would have loved to meet her. What was she like?"

"Amazing" He whispers. "She was one of a kind. Hell of a paramedic. She died too soon."

"She definitely did" Sienna kisses his cheek, "She would be proud of you, Kelly. Not because of me, but because you're you."

He smiles and kisses her deeply. "I'm so happy you got divorced"

"Kelly" Sienna laughs loudly. He joins in, "I am. Otherwise I would have never gotten this chance to have you in my life."

Sienna smiles, "You were always there for me. I've realized it a while ago, whenever I was in trouble or I just needed a shoulder, you were there for me. Antonio was not good for me, it just took me a while to realize that, but you, Kelly Severide, you have been my rock since the day I met you."

He kisses her again.

**

"Here she is" Hermann is tending bar with Mouch sitting across from him. "Come here lady Doc. We need your input."