Chapter 60

"Si" Maggie clears her throat as she walks up to her friend. The doctor is washing her hands after a surgery.

"Hmm?" Sienna grins as she turns off the faucet, She grabs a paper towel and dries her hands, finally looking at Maggie.

"Your husband's stalker is here" Maggie smirks, "She wants to talk to you."

Sienna rolls her eyes with a heavy sigh, "I really don't want to deal with her right now."

"I'll bring the boxing gloves" Maggie quips with a smirk and walks away. Sienna scowls as she walks up to the front desk. Wendy looks smug and arrogant and the fighter in Sienna wants to pummel her face to the ground, especially after she had to tell a mother that her baby daughter died in a fire just a few hours earlier, but she takes a deep breath and greets her politely.

"Wendy" Sienna sighs, "I'm really busy"

"That is probably why your husband went off to seek greener pastures, huh Sienna? Why he came to OFI at 3 in the morning to visit me? You're never home, you work all the time, Kelly feels a bit neglected, you know, sexually"

Sienna smirks, "He didn't come to visit you, Wendy, and it's sad that you think he did. You see, Kelly was called by you at 3 in the morning for a case he thought was still open, turns out it was already closed and you, while intoxicated, decided to seduce him. Now you're pissed because he embarrassed you when he told you to go to hell. Do not come here again" 

Sienna walks away but turns around and sees Wendy still in the same position, "Oh and Wendy" Her tone of voice is condescending, "Believe me, my husband is definitely not sexually neglected."

**

The cold nips at her body as she tightens the scarf around her neck, Sienna makes her way to her car after a long shift, scrambling to find her keys in her messy handbag. Kelly always tells her to clean out her purse but of course Sienna will never listen.

Her purse falls on a pile of boxes near a trash can causing her to curse softly. Bending down to pick it up, she moves the box a bit.

The purse is long forgotten when Sienna sees a pale, almost blue-like, foot in the pile of garbage. She freezes, swallowing, and then starts cleaning up to find the rest of the body.

"Oh my God, oh my God" She finds a boy, covered in dirt and debris, and immediately checks his pulse. It's faint, barely there, but the boy is alive and she has hope to save him.

Sienna picks up the boy, her purse, and practically sprints into the hospital.

"I need a gurney!" She screams bloody murder, and in a matter of seconds, the little boy was on a gurney.

"What happened?" Maggie asks her as she changes back into the scrubs. The two run together back to trauma room one, where a group of nurses is already tending to the boy.

"I just found him outside, under piles of boxes and rubbish, he was just thrown away like a doll." Sienna frowns

Maggie shakes her head in disgust, "Who the hell would do something like this?"

"You're on this case with me." Sienna tells the nurse, who nods immediately. "I'll give the reigns over to April"

**

"Roberts, can you talk?" Sharon asks her as she finishes intubating the boy who has still not been identified. 

"Sure" Sienna agrees, stepping out and closing the sliding door of the room. 

"How's the boy?"

"He's stable" Sienna sighs, "Vitals look good. His throat was clogged up with blood so I intubated, doesn't look like he'll need surgery but I've put in fluids, and a feeding tube. He has a long road ahead of him, but I think he'll be okay"