Chapter 3

"Look who's here" Gabby beams as the doctor walks into Molly's with Maggie. The two sit down at the bar across from where Gabby was working.

"What can I get you fine ladies tonight?" 

"I'll have a white wine, please Gabby dearest" Sienna says while Maggie orders a beer.

"I need to just have fun tonight, today was tough" Maggie says with a groan. The hospital was flooded with drunken idiots. 

The fourth of July is always a pain in the ass for all medical staff. People get drunk, think they are immortal to death, and then drive. They either crash into trees, or like today, innocent bystanders.

"Me too." Gabby gives them a cheeky grin when she hands them their drinks, along with two Tequila shots.

"No, no, no, Gabriella. I am not drinking Tequila."

"Why not? You're not working tomorrow, neither one of you are."

"Doesn't mean I want to die from a hangover" Sienna grumbles causing Maggie to laugh.

"One won't kill you, come on, drink up sister." 

"Fine."
Gabby watches in amusement as the two down their shots. Sienna's ridiculous face pulling causes her to laugh loudly. 

"So, how's Kelly?" Maggie teases.

"He's good"

"Tell me more" 

"He's really good."

"Sienna Roberts!" The nurse scolds, rolling her eyes as Sienna laughs.

"I've only spoke to him on the phone since our date, and we've worked together a few times since, but our schedules were a bit chaotic so we haven't had time to go on another date."

It's been two months since their very successful first date. Kelly kissed her softly when he dropped her off at home, and hasn't stopped messaging her. They've tried to go on a second date, but Sienna hasn't stopped working and neither has Kelly.

They are trying to go on a date on Friday, which is three days away.

"Do you have butterflies when you think of him?" Gabby has joined in the conversation again after serving two people at the far end corner of the bar.

"I'm not 15 years old, but yes, he makes me happy."

"Well, Kelly hasn't stopped smiling since you guys went on that date."

Maggie beams at Gabby's words while Sienna tries to hide a blush on her cheeks, "neither has Si" the nurse says.

"Aw, Si-Si, you're in love." Maggie teases.

"Oh, hush, we've only gone on one date. Besides, I've just gotten divorced."

Maggie suddenly turns serious, "you deserve to be happy, Si. I know Antonio fucked you up, but you're the strongest woman I know, and you deserve to put your happiness first for a change."

"Thanks" Sienna smiles at her two friends. "Kel knows I want to take it slow, and he's fine with that. He's patient, and that is one of the reasons I like him so much."

"The other one is because she finds him so damn sexy" Maggie whispers knowingly. Both her and Gabby laughing when Sienna punches the nurse on the arm.

**

Sienna stands in line at the market. Having put off grocery shopping for a month, it's finally time to buy some food for the house. She and Jay are going to starve otherwise.

Speaking of the devil himself, and he will call.

"What's up Jay-Bay?" She answers the phone with a smile. It's weird for her best friend to call her when he's on shift.

"What are you doing right now?"

Way to skip the pleasantries. 

"I'm at the market, buying food for the house."

"Can you be here in half an hour? at the district?"

"Sure, why?"

"I'll tell you now."

He hangs up and she rolls her eyes, "mean man can't even say hello or bye."

She quickly pays for the food and then drives off to the house to put the groceries away. There is a lot of food that can spoil.

She then drives off to the district. All that took less than half an hour.

"Give yourself a pat on the back, Fizz" She whispers to herself.

"Sienna" Sergeant Platt greets her with a small smile.

"Hi Serge, can you please ask Jay to come down? He asked for me."

"Go on up, they are expecting you." Platt buzzes her up. Sienna thanks her and makes her way to Intelligence.

Hank is standing at the suspect board, with Atwater, Ruzek, and Hailey sitting at their desks.

Antonio....fuck....Antonio stands next to Hank while a pissed off Jay sits on the window sill.

"Thanks for coming, Roberts" Hank breaks the silence. 

"Yeah, 'course. What's up?"

"We need your help." Hanks starts, looking at Jay to continue. Her best friend walks up to her and leads her to the whiteboard. Pictures of men and women littering the board but only one catches her eye.

"Your brother escaped from prison."

**

It's a shooooort chapter but I needed to stop it there for a nice cliff hanger.

What do you guys want to read about?

Hospital drama?

Jay & Sienna's friendship?

Drama with Antonio?

Tell me in the comments!

Much love xxxxx