Chapter 2

Like promised, Sienna spends her entire day off watching Netflix and eating popcorn, fizzers, and cookie dough. At 4pm she gets a mysterious text from Kelly telling her to dress casually and be ready in an hour.

She gets her lazy ass off the couch and goes upstairs to her bathroom to shower. When the water turns cold, she gets out and gets dressed in jeans and a white T-shirt. 

She curls her hair and applies minimum makeup. 

She smiles, giddy like a school girl, when the doorbell rings. 

"I'm coming" She quickly gets her white sneakers on and then goes downstairs to open the door, revealing a beaming Kelly.

"Look at you" He smiles, "You look gorgeous."

"Why thank you, you clean up well."

"I know." He smirks, his smirk widening when she rolls her eyes at his cocky attitude.

"Come in, I just have to grab my purse"

"Looks like you had a productive day" He smirks, gesturing to the blanket on the couch and the Netflix logo displayed on the flat screen TV.

"You do not want to see my trashcan, it's filled with chocolate wrappers."

Kelly chuckles.

She switches off the TV and then walks towards him, her purse hanging off her arm.

"I'm ready"

"Let's go. We have an adventurous day ahead of us."

"What are we doing?"

"It's a secret"

"I'm a curious person,Severide. You cannot tell me it's a secret"

He chuckles, "I just did, and I'm holding onto that. You'll have to wait approximately 30 minutes to know the secret."

**

She smiles brightly when they get to their destination. "I've never been here but I've always wanted to come"

He smiles, "I know. Jay gave me your bucket list. I'm going to make every dream of yours come true. Starting with Alfred Caldwell's Lily Pool."

"You're so sweet"

Her eyes roam over the graceful views, the alluring meditation garden and waterfall attracts her the most. She can't wait to spend her day with Kelly.

He gets a picnic basket out of the trunk and together they make their way to the wooden tables overlooking the lake.

"This is so beautiful. Thanks for bringing me here, Kel."

"Anything for you" He says. "So you're actually supposed to meditate here, but I think we can break the rules."

"We can definitely break the rules" She quips.

"Tell me about yourself, Si. I already know Doctor Sienna, but I don't know the real Sienna. You're a bit of a mystery."

"I like being mysterious" She jokes, "My personal life is actually kind of dull."

She speaks again, popping a strawberry in her mouth. 

"My parents died in a car accident when I was younger, leaving me and my older brother. Stuff happened with him and we're no longer on speaking terms. I was a Ranger for 6 tours - 10 years, I had bad PTSD for a while but I'm working through it. My passion will always be to save people and help the community. Uh, if you want to win me over buy me a bag of Fizzers and I'll love you forever."