Chapter 36

The firehouse is loud and busy when Kelly walks in for his shift two days after he got engaged to the bubbly blonde doctor.

The only person that knows he's engaged is Matt and Kelly is surprised that the captain was able to keep quiet.

With a wide grin he walks further into the kitchen area, ignoring the looks of the fellow men and women already in there.

"What's with all the goofy grins?" Cruz asks first as they watch the normally brooding Kelly walk with a literal dance in his step.

The lieutenant sighs with a grin as he gets on the table. Boden and the rest of the 51 family look at him in confusion. Matt is grinning brightly as he stands next to Stella and Sylvie.

"I guess you idiots have a right to know, so I'm just going to come out and say it, Sienna and I got engaged on Saturday"

The room immediately erupts in hollers and cheers as they pass Kelly around in hugs and handshakes to congratulate him. 

Boden is the last to congratulate him. The chief is grinning brightly as he shakes his hand.

"Congratulations, Kelly. I know you two will have a wonderful life together."

"Thanks, Chief. Never thought we'd see the day I'd get married, without being drunk in Vegas, but here we are"

Boden chuckles, "Are you happy with the doc?"

Kelly has a genuine smile on his face, "definitely. She's great"

"Yeah I think so too. Congratulations again, Kelly."

**

It's been seven months since they got engaged, and after meeting Kelly's mom, she insisted on helping to plan their wedding.

Sienna is ecstatic that Jennifer wants to help, since her dream has always been that her mom would help her plan her wedding. While it's not her own mother that is helping her, Jennifer has been a great mother in law.

When Kelly told her that Jennifer is extremely religious, Sienna got nervous that Jennifer would not like her or approve of her since she has been married before, but after hearing why she got divorced, Jennifer turned sympathetic and then got proud of Sienna for getting out of that situation.

I'm at Molly's. Jay, Casey and I are getting drunk without you. Move that very sexy ass of yours ;-)

She laughs at the text Kelly has send her and meets Maggie halfway.

"Choi, April and Rhodes are meeting us at Molly's" Maggie tells her.

"Great, I want a tequila"

Maggie links her arm with Sienna's and grins brightly, "me too."

They get interrupted by Sienna getting shoved hard from behind. "Hey, watch it-"

She stops talking when she sees Antonio, wearing a black hoodie with the cap up. He stumbles closer to them. She can smell the alcohol on his breath, his eyes are bloodshot.

"Antonio" Sienna is calm, assessing the situation and Maggie stands right next to her.

"What are you doing at Med, Antonio?" She asks him, "You've been drinking. You need to get some fluids in you and rest."

"Shut the fuck up" He slurs in a yell. 

"Si" Maggie nudges her in a whisper upon seeing the black instrument in Antonio's hand. His gun, locked and loaded.

He doesn't look like the calm, collected detective they all know, instead a drug addicted intoxicated man swinging a loaded gun around. 

"Alright, Antonio. Just give me the gun and then we can talk, okay?"