Chapter 107

Onyx's POV
"Is this why, you hid behind the couch earlier?"

She nodded.

"Alright. Okay. You can nap here. I won't move."

"D-dude. She should be in her room."

"Milo...don't tell me how to be a parent okay?"

"Jeez. I can't even say one thing?"

"Milo stop antagonizing him. It's not gonna go well."

Marionette started spinning my bracelet around my wrist. That night, I put her in her bed.

"I'll be right back."

I walked to my room. I started getting ready for bed. I heard my bedroom door open. I poked my head out of the bathroom while, I was brushing my teeth. I saw Malakai. He was crying.

"What's wrong?"

"I want to go sleep i-in Mari's room."

"Okay. I'll be there in a bit."

"There's no room for me."

I stopped brushing my teeth.

"Huh? There should be room."

Oh shit.

I ran out of my room. I ran into Marionette's room. I turned on the light. Her bed was filled with her stuffed animals. I walked up to her bed. She was hiding underneath her blanket.

"Mari? What's wrong?"

"I saw him."

"Who?"

"Sophie's brother."

"Princess, he's not getting you. You're on the second floor. He can't get you. Plus, your window is blocked. Sweetie what did he do to you? What are you hiding?"

"He made me do something."

My blood started boiling.

"What did he make you do?"

"Take off my clothes. It hurt."

I heard tapping. I walked over to her window. I lifted up the blinds a bit. I saw a hand tapping.

What the fuck?

"Kids, go to my room. Have mommy call pop pop."

I watched them run out of the room. I ran outside. I saw Paul was trying to climb into Marionette's room.

"Hey jackass! You can't get in!"

I went to pull him down but, he kicked me. I yanked his legs away from the wall. He fell down to the ground. He landed on his arm.

"What the fuck are you doing?!"

"What does it look like? I wanna see your daughter. I had fun last time. It was fun hearing her begging me to stop."

"What the fuck?! How did they let you out?!"

"There was a paperwork mess up. Damn I'm lucky."

I shoved him up against the wall.

"You're not fuckin lucky!"

"Daddy? Who's this?"

"Mal get back inside!"

I was pushed away from Paul. He pulled something out of his waistband.

"Damn..you've got a son too?"

I started running towards Malakai. I jumped in front of him. I felt something hit my side. I landed on my stomach. Malakai was next to me. I couldn't move.

"L-little man? A-are you okay?"

"Mhm."

"G-good."

My eyes started getting heavy.

"G-get inside."

He got up and ran inside. I started army crawling to the front door. My body froze. I was stuck. My side was killing me. I heard Primrose talking to someone.

"No sweetie. He's still sleeping. He's getting better though. Yes. You can see him when, he's awake. He's gonna go home. He always does, doesn't he?"