Chapter 51

Onyx's POV
"Yes. We're going to be fine."

I started kissing her.

"I'm not mad. I was upset. Let's move on from this. Sound good?"

She nodded.

"Is this a situation where make up sex is needed?"

"No. Not really. Why?"

"I-I was just wondering. Y-you are the only one I've been with s-so I don't know."

"I mean...we can still do that."

I propped myself up on an elbow. I noticed she looked upset.

"What's wrong?"

"I-I'm so upset with myself."

"Please stop. You're overthinking it. You really are baby."

"B-but I-I hurt you both."

"Are you worried about Marionette hating you?"

"A-a little bit."

"Love stop. She doesn't hate you. I don't hate you. We still love you very much."

"I-I'm so sorry I ran! I-I should've stayed! I-I didn't think about how, you'd be! I-I've been there! I-I know how it feels!"

"Shhh. It's okay. I'm okay. It grosses me out. I'm not traumatized."

I put my hand on her cheek. I ran my thumb up and down.

"Then you left. I immediately knew where you went.  I had Ty watch Marionette."

"I-I caused you to have a panic attack, didn't I?"

"What? No no. You didn't. I was mad. I didn't have a panic attack at all."

"R-really?"

"Yes. My love you didn't cause me to have a panic attack. I slapped Alister after you ran upstairs."

She cupped my face. She pulled me closer to her. She started kissing me.

"S-so you don't hate me? You meant it?

"I don't hate you. I still love you. I love you so much. Let's go to sleep alright? I understand that, you're upset. Believe me. I-I do. Nobody was or is mad at you."

I slid my arms around her.

"Do you need a lullaby?"

"Maybe."

I chuckled. I started singing one. Primrose snuggled with me more. I didn't wake her up in the morning. I carefully got up. I slowly walked out of our room. I went to check on Marionette. She was playing with her dolls and she was using her dollhouse.

"Morning princess."

"Morning daddy!"

She ran up to me. She started hugging me.

"How's mommy?"

I crouched down.

"She feels really bad. Do you have any idea how to make her feel better?"

"Snuggling!"

"Is there anything else?"

She made a thinking face.

"Can I make a picture?"

"Mhm. Anything else?"

"Breakfast! She can eat in your room! Oooo! A card!"

"I like that. She had a bad night. She might be asleep for a while. I think we should make the picture and card first."

She grabbed my hand and brought me to her coloring table.

"Does mommy like purple?"

"Yes. She does."

Marionette grabbed a purple colored piece of paper. She folded it. She told me what she wanted to be on the card. I wrote it down. After we finished the card, Marionette started drawing. I watched her. A few minutes later, she started coloring.

"Done!"

She drew a picture of a few roses in a vase.

"Woah! This is really good!"

She smiled.

"Can we make her breakfast now?"

"Mhm."

I stood up. Marionette and I walked to the kitchen.